Download
(120 Kb)
Download
Updated: 10/03/23 10:22 AM
Pictures
File Info
Compatibility:
Endless Archive (9.2.5)
base-game patch (9.1.5)
Updated:10/03/23 10:22 AM
Created:08/09/21 06:17 PM
Monthly downloads:7,948
Total downloads:202,158
Favorites:135
MD5:
Categories:Action Bar Mods, Casting Bars, Cooldowns
9.2.5
Wizard's Wardrobe  Popular! (More than 5000 hits)
Version: 1.14.1
by: ownedbynico, ghostbane, JN Slevin
Wizard's Wardrobe

Throw all your setups into the wardrobe and let the wizard equip them exactly when you need it.

Dependencies: LibAddonMenu-2.0 LibChatMessage

Wizard's Wardrobe is an AlphaGear/DressingRoom alternative. It helps you to manage your setups. You can save them per boss per trial and the
auto-equip feature will automatically equip the setup for you.


Wiki and FAQ can be found on GITHUB



Features:
  • Manages your gear, spells, cps and buff food
    - Multiple pages per trial (e.g. for different raiding groups)
    - Additional setup slots on each page
    - Deposit and withdraw gear from bank (open WW and bank)
    - Inventory markers that show items in setups
    - Drag and drop spells, gear and food
    - Check for missing items in inventory
  • Auto-equips setups in raids[/indent]
  • Charges your weapons (disabled by default)
  • Repairs your armor (disabled by default)
  • Refills your poisons (disabled by default)
  • Useful hotkeys for prebuffs (Acceleration, Destro Ult, Maneuver, Siege Shield)
  • Import and export setups to other Wizard's Wardrobe users
  • Link setups into chat
  • Hotkey to fix Spaulder

Limitations:
  • Currently only the English, German, Russian and French client are supported for auto-equip
    (Send an edited version of the en.lua from the addon folder if you want your language to be supported!)
  • Not (yet) supported arenas/trials: MSA, DSA, VH
  • There is a 30s cooldown when changing cp, so don't be surprised if the change is delayed sometimes.
  • Features like equipping gear and spells are not working in combat.

Thanks to:
  • @Zeeces for the name idea and the mental assistance
  • @File2606, @DSimonM for testing and rubber ducking
  • @K1nor for the russian translation
  • @Alasthorn for the french translation
03.10.23 by JN Slevin
- Added keybind to refresh current setup in case something didn't swap correctly Thanks to B7TxSpeed!
- Updated the version correctly this time
-----------

05.09.23 by JN Slevin
- Updated API Version to be compatible with the newest base game patch
- Added keybinds for Previous Setup, Next Setup and Undress Thanks to Complicative!
- Added Chinese translation Thanks to Lykeion!
-----------

09.08.23 by JN Slevin
- Readded the ignore tabard option
- Thank you TeebowGanx
-----------

15.07.23 by JN Slevin
- Fixed LUA errors which occured when trying to save a setup while having Cryptcanon Vestments equipped
-----------

12.06.23
- Updated api version
- Added support for Sanity's edge (thanks to JNSlevin)
-----------

02.10.22
- Updated api version
- Added teleport feature
- Removed not working workaround for locked weapons
-----------

28.07.22
- Fixed gear when exporting setups
- Added food to export
- Added (yet another) possible workaround for stuck bars
- Added feature to print log messages to alert (thanks to Saenic)
-----------

13.07.22
- Added possible fix for unwanted setup cloning/resetting
- Added Orzorgas Red Frothgar bufffood
- Minor fixes
-----------

09.06.22
- Fixed mouse events on texture controls
- Added sidebosses to DSR module
-----------

06.06.22
- Fixed scene management
-----------

06.06.22
- Added dreadsail reef trial (not final)
- Added jewels of misrule bufffood
- Added workaround for surfing on weapons bug
- Changed to coordinate-based boss tracking in SS, KA and RG
- Changed size of preview
- Substitute setups can now be cleared
- Excluded guild tabard from export
- Fixed invisible setups after page deletion
- Fixed mythic items not swapped after fight
- Fixed visual bug of import and save button
- Fixed wrong pages getting auto loaded
- Fixed missing tooltip on banking button
-----------

02.04.22
- GUI rewritten, you can now add/remove/rearrange setups on each page
- Added more buff food
- Added first launch message & warning for major updates
- Added import feature also scanning bank or housing chests if opened
- Fixed prebuff error when spamming buttons
- More minor fixes
- Updated API version
-----------

24.02.22
- Fixed unequipping
-----------

23.02.2022
- Added toggle for Gear/Skills/CP/Food
- Prebuff rewritten
- Added possible fix for stuck gear
- Added min version dependency for LibChatMessage
- Added tabard to banking exceptions
- Added more buff food
- Added tooltips for gear, spells, cp like there is for bufffood
- Added function to migrate skills from very old Wizards versions
- Fixed traits in item tooltip of linked setups
-----------

01.02.2022
- Fixed setups with poisons
-----------

20.01.2022
- Changed back to EquipItem() instead of RequestMoveItem()
- Minor page fixes
-----------

13.01.2022
- Substitute setups enabled by default
- Added help for substitute setups
- Replaced outfit with auto bufffood (costume/tabard is now saved with gear)
- Markers that show saved gear
- Fixed banks in housing
- Added button to clear queue
- Grid Zone Selection (with an option for the legacy selection)
- Setup preview / send setups to chat (right click on setup name)
- Drag and drop skills & gear
- Page dropdown with more page features
- Check for missing items (danger sign when missing gear)
- HoF now based on movement (trash before factotum & spider no longer works)
- Added a keybind to fix mythic shoulders
- Window will remember its state/position on quickslot tab independently of the inventory
- Double check after equipping gear and skills
-----------

05.11.2021
- Updated to newest API
- Minimal mode for Panel
- Fixed prebuff when not having weapons in hand
- Added a option to ignore trash in HoF after 2nd boss
- Added a warn message when having a full inventory
- Added a option to automatically renew buff food in trial/dungeon
- Minor fixes
-----------

27.09.2021
- Fixes for SS and CR
-----------

26.09.2021
- Banking and undress feature now more reliable
- UI now resizable
- Icon on panel now works as a button
- Substitute setups
-----------

26.08.2021
- Cyro & BG setups can now be renamed
- Fixed bug when opening window on hud or hudui
- Fixed a bug where a invalid boss got loaded in CR
-----------

25.08.2021
- Added banking feature
- Changed scene management (use /wizard or hotkey, will remember states and position on scenes)
- Added set indicator
- Added pvp tab
- Changed to new api
-----------

10.08.2021
- Improved wipe detection
- Added ru.lua
-----------

14.08.2021
- Improved wipe detection
- CR improvements
- Barswap no longer needed
- Siege Shield Prebuff for Bahsei
- Reduced SavedVariables size
- Auto fix invisible offhand/surf on staffs
- Moved (de)active to setup dropdown
-----------

10.08.2021
- Changed from NewCharacterNameSettings to NewCharacterIdSettings
-----------
Optional Files (0)


Archived Files (26)
File Name
Version
Size
Uploader
Date
1.14.0
119kB
JN Slevin
09/05/23 07:17 AM
1.13.1
113kB
JN Slevin
08/09/23 07:37 AM
1.13.0
113kB
JN Slevin
07/15/23 06:41 AM
1.11.0
115kB
ownedbynico
06/12/23 08:01 AM
1.10.0
113kB
ownedbynico
10/02/22 10:30 AM
1.9.4
109kB
ownedbynico
07/27/22 06:25 PM
1.9.3
112kB
ownedbynico
07/13/22 01:58 PM
1.9.2
112kB
ownedbynico
06/08/22 05:41 PM
1.9.1
112kB
ownedbynico
06/06/22 07:28 AM
1.9.0
112kB
ownedbynico
06/06/22 12:23 AM
1.8.0
158kB
ownedbynico
04/02/22 02:29 PM
1.7.1
160kB
ownedbynico
02/24/22 01:01 PM
1.7.1
160kB
ownedbynico
02/23/22 03:25 PM
1.6.2
170kB
ownedbynico
01/31/22 08:46 PM
1.6.1
170kB
ownedbynico
01/20/22 09:46 AM
1.6
155kB
ownedbynico
01/13/22 04:31 PM
1.5
84kB
ownedbynico
11/04/21 05:48 PM
1.4.1
77kB
ownedbynico
09/26/21 04:58 PM
1.4
77kB
ownedbynico
09/25/21 11:06 PM
1.3.1.1
73kB
ownedbynico
08/26/21 08:32 AM
1.3.1
73kB
ownedbynico
08/25/21 07:47 PM
1.3
73kB
ownedbynico
08/24/21 07:44 PM
1.2.1
49kB
ownedbynico
08/17/21 04:40 AM
1.2
46kB
ownedbynico
08/14/21 01:37 PM
1.1
44kB
ownedbynico
08/10/21 07:11 AM
1.0
44kB
08/09/21 06:17 PM


Post A Reply Comment Options
Unread 02/07/22, 03:26 AM  
afxmac

Forum posts: 13
File comments: 47
Uploads: 0
Re: Re: Re: Inconsistent loading

Originally Posted by Baertram
@afxmac
Try to disable ALL other addons and libraries and test with only WW enabled. Does it work properly then?
It seems that Sheath Weapon is the culprit.

ciao
afx
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 02/06/22, 08:43 AM  
ownedbynico
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 9
File comments: 110
Uploads: 15
Originally Posted by Shadeous
With just wizards enabled I get these errors while loading in.

Code:
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/WizardsWardrobeGui.lua:361: operator < is not supported for number < table
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/WizardsWardrobeGui.lua:361: in function 'WWG.RefreshSetup'
|caaaaaa<Locals> zone = [table:1]{name = "General", legacyIcon = "/esoui/art/treeicons/achieveme...", priority = -2, icon = "/WizardsWardrobe/assets/zones/...", id = -1, tag = "GEN"}, pageId = 1, index = 2, container = ud, setup = [table:2]{name = "Lady Thorn", disabled = F}, color = 1, hotbarCategory = 0, slotIndex = 3, abilityId = [table:3]{type = 1, id = 117637, index = 2, line = 1}, abilityIcon = "/esoui/art/itemtooltip/eso_ite..." </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/WizardsWardrobeGui.lua:323: in function 'WWG.RefreshPage'
|caaaaaa<Locals> zone = [table:1], pageId = 1, i = 2 </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/WizardsWardrobeGui.lua:1046: in function 'WWG.CreateScrollContainer'
|caaaaaa<Locals> zone = [table:1], pageId = 1, scrollContainer = ud, scrollBox = ud </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/WizardsWardrobeGui.lua:732: in function 'WWG.OnZoneSelect'
|caaaaaa<Locals> zone = [table:1] </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/WizardsWardrobe.lua:602: in function 'func'
/EsoUI/Libraries/Globals/globalapi.lua:227: in function '(anonymous)'
Code:
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/WizardsWardrobeGui.lua:361: operator < is not supported for number < table
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/WizardsWardrobeGui.lua:361: in function 'WWG.RefreshSetup'
|caaaaaa<Locals> zone = [table:1]{name = "General", legacyIcon = "/esoui/art/treeicons/achieveme...", priority = -2, icon = "/WizardsWardrobe/assets/zones/...", id = -1, tag = "GEN"}, pageId = 1, index = 2, container = ud, setup = [table:2]{name = "Lady Thorn", disabled = F}, color = 1, hotbarCategory = 0, slotIndex = 3, abilityId = [table:3]{type = 1, id = 117637, index = 2, line = 1}, abilityIcon = "/esoui/art/itemtooltip/eso_ite..." </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/WizardsWardrobeGui.lua:323: in function 'WWG.RefreshPage'
|caaaaaa<Locals> zone = [table:1], pageId = 1, i = 2 </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/WizardsWardrobeGui.lua:743: in function 'WWG.OnZoneSelect'
|caaaaaa<Locals> zone = [table:1] </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/WizardsWardrobeGui.lua:697: in function 'callback'
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/libs/gridcombobox.lua:206: in function 'GridComboBox:Select'
|caaaaaa<Locals> self = [table:4]{itemsPerRow = 4, itemSize = 57, itemSpacing = 4}, index = 1, item = ud </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/WizardsWardrobeGui.lua:706: in function 'func'
|caaaaaa<Locals> index = 1 </Locals>|r
/EsoUI/Libraries/Globals/globalapi.lua:227: in function '(anonymous)'
All other zone pages work, but when trying to go back to the general page this error occurs:

Code:
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/WizardsWardrobeGui.lua:361: operator < is not supported for number < table
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/WizardsWardrobeGui.lua:361: in function 'WWG.RefreshSetup'
|caaaaaa<Locals> zone = [table:1]{name = "General", legacyIcon = "/esoui/art/treeicons/achieveme...", priority = -2, icon = "/WizardsWardrobe/assets/zones/...", id = -1, tag = "GEN"}, pageId = 1, index = 2, container = ud, setup = [table:2]{name = "Lady Thorn", disabled = F}, color = 1, hotbarCategory = 0, slotIndex = 3, abilityId = [table:3]{type = 1, id = 117637, index = 2, line = 1}, abilityIcon = "/esoui/art/itemtooltip/eso_ite..." </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/WizardsWardrobeGui.lua:323: in function 'WWG.RefreshPage'
|caaaaaa<Locals> zone = [table:1], pageId = 1, i = 2 </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/WizardsWardrobeGui.lua:743: in function 'WWG.OnZoneSelect'
|caaaaaa<Locals> zone = [table:1] </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/WizardsWardrobeGui.lua:697: in function 'callback'
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/libs/gridcombobox.lua:206: in function 'GridComboBox:Select'
|caaaaaa<Locals> self = [table:4]{itemsPerRow = 4, itemSize = 57, itemSpacing = 4}, index = 1, item = ud </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/libs/gridcombobox.lua:141: in function '(anonymous)'
This occurs when you used one of the very first Wizards Versions where I saved the spells a bit different. I had backwards compatibility for a long time and hoped that people would save their spells again in that period. But apparently there are still a hand full of people that got this problem. Try to get like version 1.3 and delete/resave the spells on the broken page. And then update to the current version again. This should fix your problem.
Last edited by ownedbynico : 02/06/22 at 09:14 AM.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 02/06/22, 03:12 AM  
sonwon

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 274
Uploads: 0
Originally Posted by Shadeous
With just wizards enabled I get these errors while loading in.

Code:
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/WizardsWardrobeGui.lua:361: operator < is not supported for number < table
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/WizardsWardrobeGui.lua:361: in function 'WWG.RefreshSetup'
|caaaaaa<Locals> zone = [table:1]{name = "General", legacyIcon = "/esoui/art/treeicons/achieveme...", priority = -2, icon = "/WizardsWardrobe/assets/zones/...", id = -1, tag = "GEN"}, pageId = 1, index = 2, container = ud, setup = [table:2]{name = "Lady Thorn", disabled = F}, color = 1, hotbarCategory = 0, slotIndex = 3, abilityId = [table:3]{type = 1, id = 117637, index = 2, line = 1}, abilityIcon = "/esoui/art/itemtooltip/eso_ite..." </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/WizardsWardrobeGui.lua:323: in function 'WWG.RefreshPage'
|caaaaaa<Locals> zone = [table:1], pageId = 1, i = 2 </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/WizardsWardrobeGui.lua:1046: in function 'WWG.CreateScrollContainer'
|caaaaaa<Locals> zone = [table:1], pageId = 1, scrollContainer = ud, scrollBox = ud </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/WizardsWardrobeGui.lua:732: in function 'WWG.OnZoneSelect'
|caaaaaa<Locals> zone = [table:1] </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/WizardsWardrobe.lua:602: in function 'func'
/EsoUI/Libraries/Globals/globalapi.lua:227: in function '(anonymous)'
Code:
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/WizardsWardrobeGui.lua:361: operator < is not supported for number < table
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/WizardsWardrobeGui.lua:361: in function 'WWG.RefreshSetup'
|caaaaaa<Locals> zone = [table:1]{name = "General", legacyIcon = "/esoui/art/treeicons/achieveme...", priority = -2, icon = "/WizardsWardrobe/assets/zones/...", id = -1, tag = "GEN"}, pageId = 1, index = 2, container = ud, setup = [table:2]{name = "Lady Thorn", disabled = F}, color = 1, hotbarCategory = 0, slotIndex = 3, abilityId = [table:3]{type = 1, id = 117637, index = 2, line = 1}, abilityIcon = "/esoui/art/itemtooltip/eso_ite..." </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/WizardsWardrobeGui.lua:323: in function 'WWG.RefreshPage'
|caaaaaa<Locals> zone = [table:1], pageId = 1, i = 2 </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/WizardsWardrobeGui.lua:743: in function 'WWG.OnZoneSelect'
|caaaaaa<Locals> zone = [table:1] </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/WizardsWardrobeGui.lua:697: in function 'callback'
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/libs/gridcombobox.lua:206: in function 'GridComboBox:Select'
|caaaaaa<Locals> self = [table:4]{itemsPerRow = 4, itemSize = 57, itemSpacing = 4}, index = 1, item = ud </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/WizardsWardrobeGui.lua:706: in function 'func'
|caaaaaa<Locals> index = 1 </Locals>|r
/EsoUI/Libraries/Globals/globalapi.lua:227: in function '(anonymous)'
All other zone pages work, but when trying to go back to the general page this error occurs:

Code:
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/WizardsWardrobeGui.lua:361: operator < is not supported for number < table
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/WizardsWardrobeGui.lua:361: in function 'WWG.RefreshSetup'
|caaaaaa<Locals> zone = [table:1]{name = "General", legacyIcon = "/esoui/art/treeicons/achieveme...", priority = -2, icon = "/WizardsWardrobe/assets/zones/...", id = -1, tag = "GEN"}, pageId = 1, index = 2, container = ud, setup = [table:2]{name = "Lady Thorn", disabled = F}, color = 1, hotbarCategory = 0, slotIndex = 3, abilityId = [table:3]{type = 1, id = 117637, index = 2, line = 1}, abilityIcon = "/esoui/art/itemtooltip/eso_ite..." </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/WizardsWardrobeGui.lua:323: in function 'WWG.RefreshPage'
|caaaaaa<Locals> zone = [table:1], pageId = 1, i = 2 </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/WizardsWardrobeGui.lua:743: in function 'WWG.OnZoneSelect'
|caaaaaa<Locals> zone = [table:1] </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/WizardsWardrobeGui.lua:697: in function 'callback'
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/libs/gridcombobox.lua:206: in function 'GridComboBox:Select'
|caaaaaa<Locals> self = [table:4]{itemsPerRow = 4, itemSize = 57, itemSpacing = 4}, index = 1, item = ud </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/libs/gridcombobox.lua:141: in function '(anonymous)'
Are you sure you have the newest version loaded? Is this on the pts server?

I am not having any of these problems.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 02/06/22, 01:33 AM  
Shadeous

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 33
Uploads: 0
With just wizards enabled I get these errors while loading in.

Code:
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/WizardsWardrobeGui.lua:361: operator < is not supported for number < table
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/WizardsWardrobeGui.lua:361: in function 'WWG.RefreshSetup'
|caaaaaa<Locals> zone = [table:1]{name = "General", legacyIcon = "/esoui/art/treeicons/achieveme...", priority = -2, icon = "/WizardsWardrobe/assets/zones/...", id = -1, tag = "GEN"}, pageId = 1, index = 2, container = ud, setup = [table:2]{name = "Lady Thorn", disabled = F}, color = 1, hotbarCategory = 0, slotIndex = 3, abilityId = [table:3]{type = 1, id = 117637, index = 2, line = 1}, abilityIcon = "/esoui/art/itemtooltip/eso_ite..." </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/WizardsWardrobeGui.lua:323: in function 'WWG.RefreshPage'
|caaaaaa<Locals> zone = [table:1], pageId = 1, i = 2 </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/WizardsWardrobeGui.lua:1046: in function 'WWG.CreateScrollContainer'
|caaaaaa<Locals> zone = [table:1], pageId = 1, scrollContainer = ud, scrollBox = ud </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/WizardsWardrobeGui.lua:732: in function 'WWG.OnZoneSelect'
|caaaaaa<Locals> zone = [table:1] </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/WizardsWardrobe.lua:602: in function 'func'
/EsoUI/Libraries/Globals/globalapi.lua:227: in function '(anonymous)'
Code:
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/WizardsWardrobeGui.lua:361: operator < is not supported for number < table
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/WizardsWardrobeGui.lua:361: in function 'WWG.RefreshSetup'
|caaaaaa<Locals> zone = [table:1]{name = "General", legacyIcon = "/esoui/art/treeicons/achieveme...", priority = -2, icon = "/WizardsWardrobe/assets/zones/...", id = -1, tag = "GEN"}, pageId = 1, index = 2, container = ud, setup = [table:2]{name = "Lady Thorn", disabled = F}, color = 1, hotbarCategory = 0, slotIndex = 3, abilityId = [table:3]{type = 1, id = 117637, index = 2, line = 1}, abilityIcon = "/esoui/art/itemtooltip/eso_ite..." </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/WizardsWardrobeGui.lua:323: in function 'WWG.RefreshPage'
|caaaaaa<Locals> zone = [table:1], pageId = 1, i = 2 </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/WizardsWardrobeGui.lua:743: in function 'WWG.OnZoneSelect'
|caaaaaa<Locals> zone = [table:1] </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/WizardsWardrobeGui.lua:697: in function 'callback'
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/libs/gridcombobox.lua:206: in function 'GridComboBox:Select'
|caaaaaa<Locals> self = [table:4]{itemsPerRow = 4, itemSize = 57, itemSpacing = 4}, index = 1, item = ud </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/WizardsWardrobeGui.lua:706: in function 'func'
|caaaaaa<Locals> index = 1 </Locals>|r
/EsoUI/Libraries/Globals/globalapi.lua:227: in function '(anonymous)'
All other zone pages work, but when trying to go back to the general page this error occurs:

Code:
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/WizardsWardrobeGui.lua:361: operator < is not supported for number < table
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/WizardsWardrobeGui.lua:361: in function 'WWG.RefreshSetup'
|caaaaaa<Locals> zone = [table:1]{name = "General", legacyIcon = "/esoui/art/treeicons/achieveme...", priority = -2, icon = "/WizardsWardrobe/assets/zones/...", id = -1, tag = "GEN"}, pageId = 1, index = 2, container = ud, setup = [table:2]{name = "Lady Thorn", disabled = F}, color = 1, hotbarCategory = 0, slotIndex = 3, abilityId = [table:3]{type = 1, id = 117637, index = 2, line = 1}, abilityIcon = "/esoui/art/itemtooltip/eso_ite..." </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/WizardsWardrobeGui.lua:323: in function 'WWG.RefreshPage'
|caaaaaa<Locals> zone = [table:1], pageId = 1, i = 2 </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/WizardsWardrobeGui.lua:743: in function 'WWG.OnZoneSelect'
|caaaaaa<Locals> zone = [table:1] </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/WizardsWardrobeGui.lua:697: in function 'callback'
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/libs/gridcombobox.lua:206: in function 'GridComboBox:Select'
|caaaaaa<Locals> self = [table:4]{itemsPerRow = 4, itemSize = 57, itemSpacing = 4}, index = 1, item = ud </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/WizardsWardrobe/libs/gridcombobox.lua:141: in function '(anonymous)'
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 02/05/22, 03:14 AM  
Octopuss
 
Octopuss's Avatar

Forum posts: 169
File comments: 794
Uploads: 0
@ownedbynico
I have some questions/feature requests.

1) Is it possible to add an optional functionality to respec champion points? I thought the addon did just that, but it's not the case. I can't afford more slots in the armory for all of my chars, and it's also inconvenient to keep going back to a house just to swap an entire build when you want to go sneak around and pickpocket people for example. Redoing an entire CP constellation is horribly annoying.

2) Highlighting the active setup in the main addon window?

3) What is this prebuff feature? I can't figure out how it works.

4) What are the conditions for automatic repairs, charging etc.? Could these have configurable thresholds in future?
Last edited by Octopuss : 02/05/22 at 04:28 AM.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 02/04/22, 01:04 PM  
Darkskyeza

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 1
Uploads: 0
Thumbs up Re: Buff food option.

Originally Posted by ExoY
Hi,
would you consider adding an overall option to disable taking buff food when applying a new setup.
(and/or adding an option to not automatically save buff food when saving your entire setup)

There are a few situations where both functionalities are rather inconvenient.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 02/03/22, 02:34 PM  
Navagod

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 5
Uploads: 0
With russian localization and this addon I lost addition text near interract button (like take, steal, eat; lock difficulty on chest or safebox), switch to eng and problem gone. I try 1.6.1, 1.6 and 1.5 version but problem still here. Any idea how to fix it?
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 02/03/22, 05:05 AM  
Jammet
 
Jammet's Avatar

Forum posts: 10
File comments: 64
Uploads: 0
Is there a way to manually sort the entries? I've noticed that I'm a bit of an organising nut and it drives me more nuts when I have three setups for slightly altered variants of one build, and between them is sandwitched a simple "I want me wild hunt ring ontoppa that now". Would like to move/drag/sort that wild hunt thing the furthest down it can go, but I can I accomplish such a task (there are a bunch more) without

*equip A
* save A to a temporary slot
* equip B
* save B to to a different temporary slot
* equip A again
* save A to new slot
* equip B again
* save B to new slot
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 02/02/22, 12:20 PM  
Szalord

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 34
Uploads: 0
Originally Posted by Szalord
Originally Posted by ownedbynico
Originally Posted by Szalord

Hi there! In regards to the empty slot issue, i've managed to fix it until you push an actual update yourself. In case you didn't have time to find it out yourself yet, here's how i fixed the issue:

in the WizardsWardrobe.lua file, line 126:

last patch's content is:
if abilityId and abilityId >= 0 then

i've modified this line of code like follows:
if abilityId and abilityId > 0 then

Best regards!
This is not a fix. It will just disable fallback checks for slots that got emptyed. It should work without any changes, I just tried it ingame once again.
Then maybe the fallback checks should not be happening at all in the first place for those cases ? The fallback checks you're talking about apparently still unequip the slot even if i do not want them to. I mean, at the end, there are likely other ways to fix the issue, and that's obviously up to you as i didn't really dig into the code more than that, it's just what works for me to get the needed behaviour as prior to the patch with the "Unequip empty slots" option toggled OFF.
Sorry to get back on this, but this still doesn't work for me, i get my abilities removed in the setups where i leave slots empty, regardless of the option being ON or OFF.

Here's what i'd suggest if you dislike the first fix i've suggested:
In the WizardsWardrobe.lua, instead of (or in addition to) testing the option at line 119 like this:
if WW.settings.unequipEmpty then
abilityId = 0
WW.SlotSkill(hotbarCategory, slotIndex, 0)
end

you might just test the option in the SlotSkill function, line 166:
if WW.settings.unequipEmpty then
hotbarData:ClearSlot(slotIndex)
end

This ensures that the test is done at the very last moment possible before the actual ClearSlot function is called. This fix works perfectly for me so far.

In this case, we might also want to fix this log message being displayed (line 142) by maybe not logging it if abilityName is empty:
if not abilityName == "" then
WW.Log(GetString(WW_MSG_SKILLSTUCK), WW.LOGTYPES.ERROR, "FFFFFF", abilityName)
end

Otherwise, we get this log in the chat:
https://i.gyazo.com/81bc48efa7833ae7ab05e48fef3f3f8e.png
Last edited by Szalord : 02/02/22 at 12:36 PM.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 02/02/22, 09:57 AM  
afxmac

Forum posts: 13
File comments: 47
Uploads: 0
Re: Re: Re: Inconsistent loading

Originally Posted by Baertram
Try to disable ALL other addons and libraries and test with only WW enabled. Does it work properly then?
That is going to be a long test cycle ;-)

thx
afx
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 02/02/22, 04:04 AM  
Baertram
Super Moderator
 
Baertram's Avatar
ESOUI Super Moderator
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 4765
File comments: 5836
Uploads: 77
Re: Re: Inconsistent loading

Same here, only if you get into combat no addon would be able to switch anyting in your equipment or skills anymore.

@afxmac
Try to disable ALL other addons and libraries and test with only WW enabled. Does it work properly then?
Just to make sure no other addon is interfering here.
If it works re-enable your other addons one after another and try to find out which one is the culprit.
You ca use Addon Selector as an addon profile save/load helper here.

Originally Posted by sonwon
Originally Posted by afxmac
Hi,
sometimes I only get half the gear switched, what could be the cause?
do switch between machines, but make sure that I after I changed a gear set on one box, I save it also on the second.

thx
afx
The only time I have ever seen a failure was no gear swap while in combat and if combat starts while the addon is trying to swap gear only part of the gear will swap.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 02/02/22, 02:57 AM  
sonwon

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 274
Uploads: 0
Re: Inconsistent loading

Originally Posted by afxmac
Hi,
sometimes I only get half the gear switched, what could be the cause?
do switch between machines, but make sure that I after I changed a gear set on one box, I save it also on the second.

thx
afx
The only time I have ever seen a failure was no gear swap while in combat and if combat starts while the addon is trying to swap gear only part of the gear will swap.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 02/02/22, 02:40 AM  
afxmac

Forum posts: 13
File comments: 47
Uploads: 0
Inconsistent loading

Hi,
sometimes I only get half the gear switched, what could be the cause?
do switch between machines, but make sure that I after I changed a gear set on one box, I save it also on the second.

thx
afx
Last edited by afxmac : 02/02/22 at 02:41 AM.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 02/01/22, 08:05 PM  
ExoY
 
ExoY's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 82
File comments: 134
Uploads: 12
Buff food option.

Hi,
would you consider adding an overall option to disable taking buff food when applying a new setup.
(and/or adding an option to not automatically save buff food when saving your entire setup)

There are a few situations where both functionalities are rather inconvenient.
Last edited by ExoY : 02/01/22 at 08:05 PM.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 02/01/22, 02:41 PM  
sonwon

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 274
Uploads: 0
Originally Posted by Octopuss
Originally Posted by sonwon
If there is no keybind for that setup then you would assign one or open the Wizard and manually select it in the Wizard.
How do I do that? I can't find any functionality to add a key to a setup.
It would be done in the keybind settings if not possible then you will have to open the Wizard and just left click on the setup you want to load.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Post A Reply



Category Jump: