View Single Post
03/11/15, 05:45 PM   #2
circonian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Nolan Kotulan View Post
An option to disable the "zoom on" when hovering inventory icons?).
This can be done by changing the m_downSize for the menuBar to match the m_normalSize. You'de just have to do it to every menu bar you want to stop the zoom effect on.
Lua Code:
  1. menuBar.m_object.m_downSize      = 40   -- size of icon when hoovered over --
  2. menuBar.m_object.m_normalSize  = 24 -- normal size of icon --

I created a quick addon that removes the zoom from all of the menu bars (that I could think of). They may still look like they get just a tiny bit larger, but its really just a highlight that outlines the icon when you mouse over it. The icons are the same size. Its in my dropbox and its called called: RemoveButtonZoom.zip

Originally Posted by Nolan Kotulan View Post
A folder with (blank) templates of the "new item" and "stolen item" ugly icons (particulary the red "stolen" one) so that we could customize/replace them. If you can give the dimensions of each DDS file (as I don't know how to extract them myself)
We can't extract the textures. You could take a screenshot & trace it thats what I did to create the shabby icons for FilterIt. I created a blank 64x64 pixels, and pasted the screenshot into it blowing it up to be just a little smaller than the 64x64 window. Traced it, then did whatever to fill it in.