View Single Post
03/11/19, 04:42 PM   #3
Tonyleila

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
It is abandoned and noone will update it since years as there is no time and no need:
Please use AdvancedFilters BETA as a replacement. It does the pretty same.
It's basic without any extras and shouldn't confuse you. Simple to select only the items you want to see.
Works for crafting stations too since the BETA.

In addition there are plugins which give some extra filters for AdvancedFilters, if you like to get confused (e.g. only show sets, only show items with level 30 - 50, etc.).
how about Circonians SortIt ? I loved it so much and never fond a replacment that just works.

e.g. Quality Sort is doing part of it but you got to klick the button every time you open the inventory.. and then the gear is still not sorted like not all weapons together etc.

I'd prefere: Quality > Type of item/gear (weapons to weapons, axes to axes, rings to rings, rings to necks etc > Armor type> Level)

This is the way its sorted in WoW and I think many woud prefere it, I just can't get warm with having to klick 3-4 times to find an item (with a searchbar or with a filter addon), it has to be in the same place every time even if I get new items the gold items have to stay in the old place!

Last edited by Tonyleila : 03/11/19 at 05:11 PM.