View Single Post
10/14/20, 04:36 PM   #6
IsJustaGhost
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I apologize for the confusion. I should have said "(returns true for "Mazte")".
When using the method posted above to parse provisioning recipes the function returns true for Mazte tho the writ requires Lemon Flower Mazte. Mazte should not return a match for the quest condition.

Users of my addon have been reporting the issue with that specific DC writ. I had been only using one character that is AD, so I never ran into the issue or even new that there were different provisioning writs for the alliances. After finding that out, I made a DC character and waited for when I got the writ with Lemon Flower Mazte and I ran into the same problem.

After testing, I ended up having to dump the function and create one that checks between a trimmed down condition name and the recipe name. Also having to trim out spaces and hyphens do to the recipe name not matching the condition without "Craft" and ":0/1"

Condition, "Craft Lemon Flower Mazte:0/1"
Recipe name, "Lemon-Flower Mazte"

Both gsub'd to "LemonFlowerMazte"

if DoesItemLinkFulfillJournalQuestCondition is using string.match, I have noticed that string.match dose not match parameter 2 to the whole of parameter 1, but matching the whole of parameter 2 to anywhere in paramater 1.
string.match(parameter1, paramter2)

Last edited by IsJustaGhost : 10/15/20 at 05:46 AM.