View Single Post
11/08/14, 07:07 PM   #14
circonian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by elffromspace View Post
That may have made it a lot harder to test. I spent almost an hour NOT playing my game and fighting with the add on. I was also looking for where I could set which characters it tracking traits on. I don't WANT it to track my traits on every single character that has ever leveled crafting. If the option is there in the menu, I couldn't locate it. So it ended up throwing a whole lot of cluttery icons on every traited item in my inventory.

What I like about Zolan's is that it lets me mark icky food as junk, it marks vendor trash as junk and it auto sells that stuff whenever I visit a merchant. I do wish I could trust the handler to filter world drop potions from ones I made and want to keep.

I'm sure circonian's may work better for some players, but I would really suggest you try to make it more intuitive. If it were easier to configure, it might replace the research assistant add on also

For researchable items (traits) you want to KEEP, it is under the KEEP Filters submenu. If you don't want to track researchable items for a character you just turn them off:

If you want to KEEP researchable items (or not) that are needed for research by other characters (the ones you are not currently playing) Turn it's filter ON/OFF:

As for the Icons, if you dont want to see them just turn them off:

Trash Items filter is under the Other Items category because it doesn't belong to any other specific broader category like blacksmithing or anything like that:

The Auto-Sell Junk & Auto-Repair are at the very top of the settings menu when you open it: