Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
07/17/23, 02:05 PM   #1
Vossler
Harvest Map not working

I normally never post but i've walked through about every single old post there was for troubleshooting to try to fix this, after about 20 attempts idk what else to do.

I have tried:
• proper install, C > user > name > docs > ESO > live > addons
• reinstalling (manually and via minion, more attempts manually)
• making sure all other add-ons do not have repeating files like lib addon or lib main etc
• restarting PC, restarting ESO, with fresh downloaded files
• reinstalling all the dependencies

I get the following error codes while trying to open menus and use harvest map...

B777EC03
=======
user:/AddOns/HarvestMap/Modules/HarvestMap/Options/GetterSetter.lua:68: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/HarvestMap/Modules/HarvestMap/Options/GetterSetter.lua:68: in function 'Harvest.AreMapPinsVisible'
:2: in function '(main chunk)'
=======

100FC76A
=======
user:/AddOns/HarvestMap/Modules/HarvestMap/Options/GetterSetter.lua:182: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/HarvestMap/Modules/HarvestMap/Options/GetterSetter.lua:182: in function 'Harvest.AreWorldPinsVisible'
=======

5EEE2482
=======
user:/AddOns/HarvestMap/Modules/HarvestMap/Options/FilterMenu.lua:204: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/HarvestMap/Modules/HarvestMap/Options/FilterMenu.lua:204: in function 'FilterProfiles:GetMapProfile'
user:/AddOns/HarvestMap/Modules/HarvestMap/Options/FilterMenu.lua:99: in function 'FilterProfiles:Show'
:1: in function '(main chunk)'
=======

B776EBC5
=======
user:/AddOns/HarvestMap/Modules/HarvestMap/Options/GetterSetter.lua:59: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/HarvestMap/Modules/HarvestMap/Options/GetterSetter.lua:59: in function 'Harvest.AreMinimapPinsVisible'
=======

Idk if this has anything to do with it but the only other error code I get while playing is this(this is when i first login):

25CD561D
=======
user:/AddOns/LibDebugLogger/Initialization.lua:46: table index is nil
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/LibDebugLogger/Initialization.lua:46: in function '(main chunk)'
=======

and also a very strange notification telling me that "There is an update for the add-on Harvest Map (version 3.15.13)... but that is the one that I'm literally using so I'm really confused. I tried reinstalling the most recent version and checked like 20 times to make sure there's no other links I'm missing other than the primary one.

I should make it clear I had this working a second before necrom was released.

Thank you in advance for anyone that can offer help/insight.

- Vossler

Last edited by Vossler : 07/17/23 at 02:18 PM.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Harvest Map not working