04/08/24, 06:36 AM   #21
Techwolf

Patch drop today.

From the patch notes:

"Fixed an issue where guild history events were missing information that allowed items such as Master Writs to be fully represented."

Is there a way to get MM/LibreHistory to re-scan to pick up the new info? I do know you can now download up to 30 days trading info from ZOS now.
04/08/24, 06:39 AM   #22
Jysoul
Logged in after 9.3.7 patch and as prior automatically receive this error:
user:/AddOns/LibHistoire/guildHistoryCache/GuildHistoryCacheCategory.lua:773: operator < is not supported for number < nil
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/LibHistoire/guildHistoryCache/GuildHistoryCacheCategory.lua:773: in function 'GuildHistoryCacheCategory:FindRangeIndexForEventId'
|caaaaaa<Locals> self = [table:1]{key = "NA Megaserver/403505/3", category = 3, rangeInfoDirty = F, wasLinked = F, unprocessedEventsStartTime = 1712411012, processingEndTime = 1712579809, guildId = 403505, processingStartTime = 1712579809, progressDirty = T, numPendingEvents = 1}, i = 1, _ = 1710265426, _ = 1710234877, newestEventId = 93980565, oldestEventId = 93766707 </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/LibHistoire/guildHistoryCache/GuildHistoryCacheCategory.lua:438: in function 'GuildHistoryCacheCategory:StartProcessingEvents'
|caaaaaa<Locals> self = [table:1], guildId = 403505, category = 3 </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/LibHistoire/guildHistoryCache/GuildHistoryCacheCategory.lua:563: in function 'GuildHistoryCacheCategory:RestartProcessingTask'
|caaaaaa<Locals> self = [table:1] </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/LibHistoire/guildHistoryCache/GuildHistoryCacheCategory.lua:331: in function 'GuildHistoryCacheCategory:OnCategoryUpdated'
|caaaaaa<Locals> self = [table:1] </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/LibHistoire/guildHistoryCache/GuildHistoryCacheCategory.lua:399: in function 'func'
/EsoUI/Libraries/Globals/globalapi.lua:263: in function '(anonymous)'
04/08/24, 08:35 AM   #23
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
user:/AddOns/LibHistoire/guildHistoryCache/GuildHistoryCacheCategory.lua:773: operator < is not supported for number < nil
Post that at the appropriate addon please, named in the error message -> LibHistoire

Here is a how to read the error messages and how to report, and where to report them:
https://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8858
04/08/24, 09:01 AM   #24
Sharlikran

Originally Posted by Techwolf View Post
From the patch notes:

"Fixed an issue where guild history events were missing information that allowed items such as Master Writs to be fully represented."

Is there a way to get MM/LibreHistory to re-scan to pick up the new info? I do know you can now download up to 30 days trading info from ZOS now.
No ZOS has already stated that would be impossible. The data didn't exist because of a miscommunication/misunderstanding so all the old item link data will not contain, not ever, not retroactively, and will always be missing that data for writs and potions and anything else that was broken. Only new data from the server database (after the April 8th Patch) will contain the missing information. Say the server was live at 6AM your time, then only sales after 6AM will have the missing data. Anything from Midnight will not have the missing data.

You can delete the cache and then request everything again, but the item links for all past data will remain forever broken until the end of days.

Last edited by Sharlikran : 04/08/24 at 09:11 AM.
04/22/24, 11:56 AM   #25
Sharlikran

It appears that Guild History is stable irrespective of current outstanding issues. Players should be able to request data without guild categories breaking and requiring you to clear the cache.

For anyone that has been waiting, now is the time to request all 30 to 180 days of data. (depending on category and LibHistoire settings) Try not to clear the cache unless you actually need to do so.
04/24/24, 10:26 AM   #26
EF321
From my personal experience, it seems that not loading your history as soon you loaded into the game might be an issue.
I usually load history once I am in, and I haven't had problems even prior to latest update (April 22nd).

Just now I picked a character and went afk for 5 minutes, came back to everything in history being stuck, something I haven't seen in a while.
I fully logged out from account (not just character, but don't know if it was needed), loaded again and was able to load everything without clearing cache.
04/24/24, 02:16 PM   #27
Sharlikran

Originally Posted by EF321 View Post
From my personal experience, it seems that not loading your history as soon you loaded into the game might be an issue.
I usually load history once I am in, and I haven't had problems even prior to latest update (April 22nd).

Just now I picked a character and went afk for 5 minutes, came back to everything in history being stuck, something I haven't seen in a while.
I fully logged out from account (not just character, but don't know if it was needed), loaded again and was able to load everything without clearing cache.
Thanks for posting.

Please go to this website: https://sir.insidi.at/or/logviewer/

Drag and drop your LibDebugLogger.lua from SavedVariables, click Upload, then copy paste the new link in a response. I'll look at it to see if the information I'm looking for is there for an outstanding issue I am trying to collect data for.

Last edited by Sharlikran : 04/24/24 at 02:50 PM.
04/24/24, 03:33 PM   #28
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
I personally noticed that addons using the older "Legacy listeners" of LibHistoire (e.g. TTC ) were making my guild history lock with the message I can only request every 2 seconds more data, allthough I had not pressed it for minutes.

I always logout with an addon pack saved with only LibHistoire enabled, no other addons using it.
Next day I login I'll update the history manually via G -> history -> guilds -> categories (trader e.g.) -> press E for more -> SHIFT + next page to jump to last page -> press E.

Should be all done within 1-2minutes then.

After that load my usual addon packs, including TTC etc. and all works fine then.
-> Addon pack saving/loading: AddonSelector
04/24/24, 05:22 PM   #29
Tallon_IV

Following up with a request to post here. I have the same experience as EF321. If I immediately go to my guild histories upon logging in, I can load them just fine, but if I wait at all (even as little as 30 seconds), it gets "stuck". If I stay logged in and just wait it out, it can take an hour or two to finally finish, and my cache
for specific guilds has a high chance of corrupting and needing a reset to load any data. I went ahead and uploaded my LibDebugLogger.lua:

https://sir.insidi.at/or/logviewer/HYJ8XZ
04/24/24, 06:45 PM   #30
Sharlikran

@Baertram

TTC doesn't use LibHistoire. He and I have talked about that. He specifically avoids using any automatic requests when LibHistoire is detected.

Thanks for the feedback on how you manage things.
04/24/24, 06:47 PM   #31
Sharlikran

Originally Posted by Tallon_IV View Post
Darnet you do not have the issue I am looking for. There are at least three people who still have categories that break even after the patch but I'm not sure what could cause it. Are you configuring LibHistoire so that everything except Trader is set to Force Off and Trader is on Automatic?
04/24/24, 06:52 PM   #32
Tallon_IV

Originally Posted by Sharlikran View Post
Darnet you do not have the issue I am looking for. There are at least three people who still have categories that break even after the patch but I'm not sure what could cause it. Are you configuring LibHistoire so that everything except Trader is set to Force Off and Trader is on Automatic?
All of mine are still set to Automatic. I'll actually change that now.
04/25/24, 03:11 AM   #33
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
TTC doesn't use LibHistoire. He and I have talked about that. He specifically avoids using any automatic requests when LibHistoire is detected.

Thanks for the feedback on how you manage things.
Okay thanks for the info but it still calls the internal function RequestGuildHistoryLoop which then calls API of the guild history, even if LibHistoire is enabled, e.g.
GetNumGuildHistoryEventRanges(guildId, GUILD_HISTORY_EVENT_CATEGORY_TRADER)
then loop it and GetGuildHistoryEventRangeInfo(guildId, GUILD_HISTORY_EVENT_CATEGORY_TRADER, i)
and if any requestId is found it also calls DestroyGuildHistoryRequest later on it at several places.

I noticed that if TTC is enabled my stuff got stuck (before last updates of ESO guild history at least) and I had to reset my caches or categories several times to make it work.

Not sure if this was coincident then or not but perhaps TTC should prefer the NEW API of LibHistoire then, if Histy is loaded, to request the history data of a timerange, instead of manually doing it. Would make all more compatible I guess.
04/25/24, 06:31 AM   #34
Sharlikran

I looked at the code and the last time I did it adds a condition for the request ID. Like "if requestId ~= nil then" so it would never run that if TTC detected LibHistoire. Somewhere in on load or after it has "if not LibHistoire then" and after requestId = SomeAPIBlahBlah

I'll have to look again but I don't think he changed it.
04/25/24, 06:36 AM   #35
Sharlikran

All of mine are still set to Automatic. I'll actually change that now.
TTC was causing issues but I thought the patch may have fixed it. Try with TTC inactive when you go to log in for the day. For example one day you are AFK and you have the issue, you fix it and play, then log out. Log in the next day and disable TTC on all accounts and the log in and intentionally forget to get events.
Yesterday, 06:46 AM   #36
Tallon_IV

TTC was causing issues but I thought the patch may have fixed it. Try with TTC inactive when you go to log in for the day. For example one day you are AFK and you have the issue, you fix it and play, then log out. Log in the next day and disable TTC on all accounts and the log in and intentionally forget to get events.
After trying for a few days both with TTC on and off, I never seem to have the issue if TTC is off.
Yesterday, 07:39 AM   #37
Sharlikran

What if you leave TTC active but turn this feature off in the TTC settings?

Today, 07:22 AM   #38
Tallon_IV

What if you leave TTC active but turn this feature off in the TTC settings?

Looks like it's still stalling with "Enable Guild Sales Data Collection" turned off.
Today, 08:30 AM   #39
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Looks like it's still stalling with "Enable Guild Sales Data Collection" turned off.
It was the same for me, no matter if that setting was on or off.
I do not know why Sharlikran, but as long as TTC was enabled I could not request the data.
I guess the local cache files of mine just got stuck and needed a reset.
It always told me you need to waith more 2 seconds or it did nothing at all (allthough categories were set to "Force on").

Here is how I could fix it in total (leaving TTC and all other addons disabled, only LibHistoire enabled, while updating GuildHistory manually -> at least once):

I helped a guild member yesterday with his guild history (was totally stuck) and the only solution was to delete the local guild history cache files (while game was closed) and LibHistoire.lua SavedVariables file too.
Backup both (local cache folder and LibHistoire SavedVariables file) before deleting!
Here you can read where to find the local cache files: https://www.esoui.com/forums/showpos...9&postcount=12
Here you can read where to find the LibHistoire.lua SavedVariables file: https://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9235

After doing that, we only enabled LibHistoire ingame, and disabled the not needed guilds and categories (select guild at LibHistoire UI, set categories via the small "chain icon" top right above each category to "Force off" where not needed, and to "Force on" for the data categories we do want to get fetched -> e.g. "Trader". Forced off categorie unstress the server and make load of events from the server more efficient as it focuses on the on and auto [only fetched if requested] entries then!).
After that we started to grab all the events via "Get more" e keybind, SHIFT + click on > to go to last page and then repeat that until bars were all green.

That worked like a charm and after that was done we reloaded the UI and logged out, closed the game then to properly update teh local cache files.
Did a backup of the clean guild history local cache files and LibHistoire.lua from SavedVariables! So whatever fails next we could go back to these clean files.

Afterwards logged in, enabled MM, TTC and the other addons again. They synced to the local guild history cache properly now and showed his recent sold items etc.
All was okay and smooth then again.

Next day login would be similar: At best disable all non needed addons and only enable LibHistoire, update the history with the "Get more". Done within <1 minute (depending on your active trading guilds and items sold in there per day, for sure!) and tehn enable the other addons again.

You can use an addon like "AddonSelector" to save profiles/packs e.g. 1 with only LibHistoire and another with your standard addons. Easy to switch that then.

Last edited by Baertram : Today at 08:35 AM.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Guild History Issues thread