04/18/15, 05:16 PM   #1
Weolo
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Trait Material Icons

I am trying to get the icon/texture names of the trait materials and I have gone brain dead and can't figure out a good way to do it.

As an example bloodstone for infused armour.

Any guidance on where to look?
04/18/15, 05:28 PM   #2
Ayantir

GetSmithingTraitItemInfo(traitIndex)

+ http://wiki.esoui.com/Globals#ItemTraitType
04/18/15, 05:28 PM   #3
circonian
You can find just about any texture you want with: TextureIt

Just type what your looking for in the search box or search through the tree...my guess would be something like navigate through: ESOUI -> icons -> crafting -> (all over the place, under metals, ore, smithing,...)

Or you can use zgoo and just open a crafting window, click on create, hoover your mouse over the picture of the trait material you want & type /zgoo mouse.
Then look for the texture filename. You may have to click GetChildredn & then open up the icon control to find it.
04/19/15, 09:45 AM   #4
Weolo
Originally Posted by circonian View Post
You can find just about any texture you want with: TextureIt
Very handy addon thank you, I will use this a lot now.

Originally Posted by circonian View Post
Or you can use zgoo and just open a crafting window, click on create, hoover your mouse over the picture of the trait material you want & type /zgoo mouse.
It took me a moment to figure out why typing /zgoo mouse didn't work for me. I then realised it was an addon. I installed the updated zgoo and I am loving it. Very handy, thank you.

Originally Posted by Ayantir View Post
GetSmithingTraitItemInfo(traitIndex)

+ http://wiki.esoui.com/Globals#ItemTraitType
I did find and try this function but the icon names it was giving me made no sense. It turned out that the odd names of the icons were correct. This /esoui/art/icons/crafting_runecrafter_potion_008.dds is actually the texture of the powered trait. As I was very easily able to check with TextureIt

Thank you both, I will use both of those addons a lot now and I will make good use of the GetSmithingTraitItemInfo function to get the icon I require.

Last edited by Weolo : 04/19/15 at 09:48 AM.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Trait Material Icons