05/15/14, 08:51 AM   #1
KarrotSauce

[REQUEST] Creature catalogue

Hi, all!

First time posting here, so sorry if I'm noobing. I would like to request a mod to help myself and other severe arachnophobes make our way in ESO. Ideally, if we could replace spiders with other creatures, like a Skyrim mod can do. I'm fairly certain this is an impossible feat in ESO, however.

But perhaps there could be a map addon that could identify what creatures reside in what areas of ESO. So, for instance, when I discover a place, or pick up a quest, I can pull up my map and see a delineated area.When I hover over that area (or a questmarker in that area), it tells me all of the creatures that I'll encounter there. That was I can avoid the little nasties for as long as possible, or have someone else take the reins when they can't be avoided.

If this is possible or if this is made, I'll probably cry with happiness. Thanks!
05/15/14, 11:18 AM   #2
Tonyleila

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
but I could ~ Cairenn

Sorry I coud not resist :S

Only way I can think of to do this is make it by yourself. As soon as you see a NOPE mark it on the map with a Custom Map Pin

Download addon here: http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info3...nsMarkers.html

Last edited by Cairenn : 05/15/14 at 04:34 PM.
05/15/14, 03:54 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
God, that gif gives me a headache... It's so short and jerky. And if the OP has arachnophobia who can't even view the spiders in game, what made you think it was a good idea to post that? They're not even going to see what you wrote to help them. I HAAATE spiders, too, but mostly the reason why I had a hard time reading what you wrote was because of the gif.
05/15/14, 04:42 PM   #4
Tonyleila

I knew someone woud remove the spider for me

Last edited by Tonyleila : 05/15/14 at 04:45 PM.
05/15/14, 05:07 PM   #5
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » [REQUEST] Creature catalogue