03/27/14, 01:20 PM   #1
Tetrok
[Request] Guild Inviter

Hi,

i do look for something which will make my live easier while building up a 500 people large "Guild Shop" guild (EU Aldmeri-Dominion, whisper or send mail to @Tetrok).

Maybe it is possible to build something which allows to click on the whisperer Name and start a guild invite for this name.

Or even more automatic based on a string received send an invite back.
I did already try to adapt "Wykkyd's Group Tools" to do so. The logic for incoming whisper strings is already in, only an option to do a guild invite is missing.

Greetings,
Tetrok
04/02/14, 05:34 PM   #2
Kane
You don't want this. It ruins the game and is wrong... You should not ever be randomly inviting people without asking first and in your own words not copy/past messages.
04/02/14, 07:27 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
According to the OP, it wouldn't be random. It would be in response to someone who whispered them first for an invite.
04/03/14, 10:54 AM   #4
Kane
I should been paying attention more. Then that would not be to bad of a feature. Even that I hope is not possible only because if it's then clearly easy to make a full inviter :P
04/03/14, 04:23 PM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
This is true, but we're not sure that's the OP's intent.
05/01/14, 10:43 AM   #6
Nekudotayim
Despite any abuse potential I'v just written such addon. There's already an addon which autoinvites all players writing an "a" in chat, so I think my version is much less hazardous. Its just an unnecessary burden to type those cryptic names on invite, so have fun with this addon:

Guild Invite

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » [Request] Guild Inviter