03/18/24, 08:32 AM   #1
Sharlikran

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Guild History Issues thread

Originally Posted by Jylly
it's exactly the same with me

everything green, log back, everything gone, all over again... frustrated
Originally Posted by jumi01
I think frustrations come from many directions, but my biggest frustration is that the system actually FORGETS what i manually scraped the day before. AND the day before. And so on. It's not that i have to scrap everything SINCE the last time i did... but i have to do all freaking 150 pages of data for each trade guild just to get all the data.... again.
Those are quotes from the Arkadius' Trade Tools comments section : https://www.esoui.com/downloads/file...=1752#comments

This is not the behavior of the ZOS binary cache. LibHistoire no longer has a cache and is no longer in control of any sales data. Meaning, the buyer, seller, item, guild name, price, tax, none of that comes from LibHistoire anymore. Because of Update 41 LibHistoire no longer writes sales data to SavedVariables, and all the sales data is in the binary cache.

For Jylly and jumi01, what do you mean by all gone?

If you delete your ZOS binary cache then yes this would happen. However, you have to manually delete the binary cache files. The only other way is the Clear Cache option from the LibHistoire UI, but then again, you chose to clear the binary cache. When you do that you have to request it again.

The author of LibHistoire has mentioned in his comments section that there are ZOS issues he cannot get around. That's not the mod author's fault and ZOS is in communication with authors to make improvements.

So please clarify what is gone or missing the next day you log in because the data from the Binary cache doesn't get deleted one day to the next.

When you did not choose to delete the binary cache, then you do not have to go all the way to the last page, 150, 230, 300 pages, that's not needed.

Last edited by Sharlikran : 03/18/24 at 11:00 AM.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Guild History Issues thread