03/11/15, 03:58 PM   #1
JordyMoos
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
ItemLink where do all the values stand for

Hey guys,

Does anybody know where all the positions in the itemLink stand for?
If i use ZO_LinkHandler_ParseLink then i will get a bunch of values but i do not know the "names" of those values.

Can anyone help me with that?

Cheers!
03/11/15, 04:42 PM   #2
circonian
Originally Posted by JordyMoos View Post
Hey guys,
Does anybody know where all the positions in the itemLink stand for?
If i use ZO_LinkHandler_ParseLink then i will get a bunch of values but i do not know the "names" of those values.

ZO LinkHandler CreateLink
If you scroll down to ITEM_LINK_TYPE, if I remember right I think they are listed in order. However, I do recall recently they added something to links, so it may not be 100% accurate anymore, but it should give you a decent starting place, until someone gives you a better answer.

You could also look at this, not sure whats in it, I just saw it when I was looking for the other link.
How To Create Links
03/11/15, 05:05 PM   #3
Garkin

Originally Posted by circonian View Post
However, I do recall recently they added something to links, so it may not be 100% accurate anymore, but it should give you a decent starting place, until someone gives you a better answer.
In Update 1.6 was added stolen state to the itemLink (3rd from the end). I have updated wiki page to reflect this change.
03/11/15, 07:03 PM   #4
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Thx guys, this new parameter was driving me nuts. I didn't know at which position it was added :-)
03/12/15, 02:24 AM   #5
JordyMoos
If you scroll down to ITEM_LINK_TYPE, if I remember right I think they are listed in order. However, I do recall recently they added something to links, so it may not be 100% accurate anymore, but it should give you a decent starting place, until someone gives you a better answer.

You could also look at this, not sure whats in it, I just saw it when I was looking for the other link.
How To Create Links
Thanks circadian that is exactly what i needed!

How To Create Links
Originally Posted by Garkin View Post
In Update 1.6 was added stolen state to the itemLink (3rd from the end). I have updated wiki page to reflect this change.
Thanks Garkin this will be useful for me to fix my trading house addons

Cheers both
03/12/15, 09:03 AM   #6
JordyMoos
Hey guys i have a question about a value of the link handler.
If i parse the item Oko a few times (different Oko's but hey they are all the same right?)

And i print them them i will get something like this (i use _ as seperator)
Oko_0_item_45831_20_36_0_0_etc0
Oko_0_item_45831_20_36_0_0_etc0
Oko_0_item_45831_20_16_0_0_etc0
Oko_0_item_45831_20_13_0_0_etc0
Oko_0_item_45831_20_46_0_0_etc0
................................^

As you can see one of the values do not match with the others. Does anyone have any idea that that value stands for?

Cheers

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » ItemLink where do all the values stand for