09/02/23, 10:49 AM   #1
xbmarsh
Minion Not Working New PC

My minion stopped working before I built a new PC and when I put everything on my New PC it worked at first and then just stopped downloading addons or updating the currently installed ones. It will detect them. I have tried the troubleshooting and am at a loss. Advice would be appreciated.
Attached Files
File Type: xml minion.xml (5.5 KB, 170 views)
File Type: log minion.log (217.3 KB, 169 views)
09/02/23, 11:19 PM   #2
wookiefriseur

Question

Code:
cdn.esoui.com:443 [cdn.esoui.com/192.168.4.1] failed: Connection refused: connect

It's looking like all the other recent Eero issues people had.

https://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8082

8. If it says "Cannot connect" or Updates are no working, or it says "Connection timeout" in the minion.log file
Open the minion.log file with a text editor (Notepad e.g.) and search for
"Connect to cdn.esoui.com:443 [cdn.esoui.com/xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] failed: Connection refused:"
(Attention: The xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is not in there then, it's just an example and shows your IP address e.g. 192.168.1.7.
Simply search for "Connect to cdn.esoui.com:443" and check if the end of that line says "refused" -> If this is the case your Internet is blocking access to the ESOUI addons download website!

Be sure to allow Minion in your antivirus + firewall software (also within Windows Defender!). Search online for Whitelist/allow/exclusion and your antivirus/firewall software and/or router website/app to check how this will be done.
Also allow acess to the "cdn.esoui.com" website in your router app/website.

2023-07: Especially if you use "Eero" as your router: It had an update and is blocking this website all of sudden. Allow it again in your Eero router app/config page!

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » Minion Not Working New PC