Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
08/31/15, 02:22 PM   #18
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Ok, as I'm not using FilterIt, and still got guild bank crashes at the live servers:

What other addon could be the crash initiator here?
I'm not using any "offline bank" addon like InventoryInsight or MobileBank.
Only using AdvancedFilters, Roomba, Stacked (only sometimes, so this shouldn't be the reason).

The crash happens as I open the guild bank the 3rd or 4th time during gaming.
Never got a crash so far after gaming a long time and opening the guild bank the 1st time then.

It only happens (afai could simulate it):
-if I'm at the withdraw tab (in rare cases it will also crash at the deposit tab)
-if there are many items shown (like the materials inventory tab is active)
-if I change between the inventory tabs (example: from weapons to materials)
-sometimes it crashes directly if I open the guild bank (and if the guild bank was opened before and closed with the withdraw panel, material tab e.g., active -> If I reopen the guild bank then the withdraw panel + material tab will be shown directly and the crash happens)

For me it looks like some bug with any addon which is reacting on an inventory tab change (as the item lists get refreshed).

I'll do some more tests with only a few addons activated. Hope it happens quick then so I don#t need to test for hours until it happens first again^^ Will post my results here afterwards.
If you got any ideas (maybe the FilterIt bug is a bug in other addons too?) feel free to post them.
Thanks!

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » Crashes and SINGLE_SLOT_UPDATE