05/25/14, 09:44 AM   #1
Dynamite7673
Real Time Above WYKKYD Quest Tracker

I have a Real Time showing above Wykkyd Quest Tracker. I also use Joviex's Quest Tracker Tweaks. I cannot find a setting to turn it off anywhere. Anyone know where this setting is hidden and how to turn it off?
05/25/14, 04:31 PM   #2
Tonyleila

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Dynamite7673 View Post
I have a Real Time showing above Wykkyd Quest Tracker. I also use Joviex's Quest Tracker Tweaks. I cannot find a setting to turn it off anywhere. Anyone know where this setting is hidden and how to turn it off?
maybe screenshot it? And your addons installed. I guess its not the questtracker but some other addon
05/26/14, 08:28 AM   #3
Dynamite7673
You're right it is not Quest Tracker. I tried looking at all of my addon settings and cannot find a setting for it anywhere. This is why I post here. Here is a screenshot.
05/26/14, 08:51 AM   #4
skyraker
Best course of action is to disable individual addons until it goes away. My wife has the same thing but can't remember what it came from.
05/26/14, 08:55 AM   #5
Xrystal
caritas omnia vincit

Premium Member
Another option is to install zgoo and mouseover the clock and type /zgoo moc() and see what that comes up with. If it is named it will hopefully be meaningfully linked to the addon that created it.
05/26/14, 09:11 AM   #6
Tonyleila

I guess it dosen't move together with the questtracker and can me moved in mouse mode?

Maybe its SimpleClock: http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info70-SimpleClock.html
05/26/14, 09:21 AM   #7
Dynamite7673
OK it would disapear with War Genesis. So I went to that addon settings and unlocked frames which would allow me to move that clock. I cannot find a setting to turn it off which is driving me nuts. lol I posted a comment on the War Genesis addon page after a few others posted the same thing. i'm going to look at the lua files and see if it's something obvious I can disable.
05/26/14, 09:28 AM   #8
Tonyleila

Maybe you can use just the XP bar "War Genesis Simple XP Bar" and use ggFrames instead for raid/group/player and targetframes. They have many options to make them look like War Genesis.
05/26/14, 09:50 AM   #9
Dynamite7673
Anyone interested in how I fixed this.

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/filei...d=179#comments
05/26/14, 10:24 AM   #10
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Originally Posted by Xrystal View Post
Another option is to install zgoo and mouseover the clock and type /zgoo moc() and see what that comes up with. If it is named it will hopefully be meaningfully linked to the addon that created it.
For future reference, if all you want is the name of a control, then you can just do:

/script d(moc():GetName())
05/26/14, 11:50 AM   #11
Xrystal
caritas omnia vincit

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
For future reference, if all you want is the name of a control, then you can just do:

/script d(moc():GetName())
Cool thanks, thought there should be one available in game but with all the other stuff I thought should be in there but isn't you just never know

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Real Time Above WYKKYD Quest Tracker