08/09/14, 01:29 AM   #1
klaro00

Texture needed

Hi,

can anyone tell me the file path to the "stack of gold" texture attached below? It's the one you get when looting gold.

Thanks,
Klaro

(BTW: Is there a list of files including texture images somewhere around? Something like http://wiki.esoui.com/Texture_List, but with icon images? If yes, a hint would be nice. I know that there is an addon which displays textures, but i'd like to look through them in a more handy way...)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20140809_084730.png
Views:	448
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	407  
08/09/14, 03:58 AM   #2
merlight
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
To find just the icon from loot window: /script d(GetLootItemInfo(1))
As for the other part of the question, I don't know of any.
08/09/14, 07:49 AM   #3
circonian
Coin Bag

It is: /esoui/art/icons/item_generic_coinbag.dds

I don't know of any list with images, yeah that would be nice. But if you find anything you want in the game, in a window or anywhere you can probably use zgoo addon to get it. For example the coin bag icon you asked about appears in loot windows. So you could open a loot window with the icon showing & Put your cursor over it:

Then (with the zgoo addon installed) type /zgoo mouse (which gets information about what your mouse is over) & this window pops up.

Its not always obvious where to look next, you may need to just kind of hunt around in that area for whatever your looking for. But for the icon we need to expand the table by clicking on dataEntry, data, and then again on the next dataEntry to find the icon:

Sometimes its buried a lot deeper & not quite that easy to find, but it gives you a place to start.
08/09/14, 09:28 AM   #4
Halja

The textures are in a virtual path inside the game's .dat files. ZGoo is a great browsing tool to see the games Global objects at runtime. It something everyone should know about.

There are two add-ons will let you scroll through viewing them and display the path and name.
08/09/14, 09:37 AM   #5
klaro00

Thanks!

// Klaro

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » Texture needed