Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
04/04/21, 12:10 AM   #1
Alixen
Turn off Quest Updates and Gold/XP updates on kills?

Hey there. I take an ungodly amount of screenshots to chart my characters journey through ESO. I've managed to basically eliminate the UI totally from my game with a mishmash of Addons while retaining dialog and dialog subtitles.

Except, whenever I reach a new quest stage (TALK TO NPC, TALK TO NPC COMPLETED, SKILL LINE ADVANCEMENT, YOU STEPPED ON AN ANT), or kill an enemy, I've had countless screenshots I would have liked to keep ruined. I've even repeated quests multiple times just to get screenshots again; The Mages guild seems especially brutal as every time I try and get a snap of Shalidor saying something, the quest is updating.

Examples: https://imgur.com/a/zuOwZp0

I dread reaching Morrowind, because the quests are massively long, so if I "miss" any shots I really want it's a good hour or two of re-doing the quest to get back to that point, and the lighting may well have totally changed, so if I'm feeling particularly obsessive it could be an entire day cycle until the time of day and weather matches. I also dread reaching Champion Points on the main characters I'm doing this on, as it will be notifying me every 100k xp.

Does anyone know of any addons I'm missing that could kill these last elements that are making my time/main hobby in ESO an exercise in frustration please?

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Turn off Quest Updates and Gold/XP updates on kills?