03/02/14, 11:44 AM   #1
korabane
ESOHEAD Data Upload?

How do I upload data captured from esohead? I click the link for the upload page but it just sends me to my generic profile page.

03/02/14, 01:46 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
After logging in, it sends you to your profile page. If you go back and click the link again (now being logged in), it will send you to the correct page that the link is pointing to.
http://www.esohead.com/user/upload

03/02/14, 03:17 PM   #3
korabane
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
After logging in, it sends you to your profile page. If you go back and click the link again (now being logged in), it will send you to the correct page that the link is pointing to.
http://www.esohead.com/user/upload
I go to that page and I don't have any options to upload. I get redirect to http://www.esohead.com/user when I try.

Last edited by korabane : 03/02/14 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Adding Picture

03/02/14, 03:33 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
That's odd. Mine looks like this:

And you're certain you're still logged in? (Your username should be at the top right of the screen.)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1655
Size:	110.0 KB
ID:	22  

03/02/14, 03:53 PM   #5
korabane
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
That's odd. Mine looks like this:

And you're certain you're still logged in? (Your username should be at the top right of the screen.)

Beats me. When I try I get bounced back to the user page. Oh well.

03/02/14, 03:54 PM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Well, maybe fewyn or someone can get it fixed up for you.

03/02/14, 04:55 PM   #7
fewyn
Esohead Staff

Premium Member
Originally Posted by korabane View Post
Beats me. When I try I get bounced back to the user page. Oh well.

Have you activated your account yet? You should have gotten an email on Esohead if you registered.

03/02/14, 05:47 PM   #8
korabane
Originally Posted by fewyn View Post
Have you activated your account yet? You should have gotten an email on Esohead if you registered.
I could have sworn I did that, but yup ... that was it.

03/03/14, 02:36 PM   #9
Merlo
I have the exact same problem, but I never received an email(and yes I have checked thoroughly). Every time I try Upload it takes me to the user page. I would really like to contribute my data from the beta weekend. Any help?

03/03/14, 03:37 PM   #10
fewyn
Esohead Staff

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Merlo View Post
I have the exact same problem, but I never received an email(and yes I have checked thoroughly). Every time I try Upload it takes me to the user page. I would really like to contribute my data from the beta weekend. Any help?

Can you send me an email at [email protected] with your account info and I'll take a look into it.

03/03/14, 03:49 PM   #11
Xrystal
caritas omnia vincit

Premium Member
Posted up a weekend worth of data, not that I went very far but did quite a few quests and gathering.

03/03/14, 04:02 PM   #12
fewyn
Esohead Staff

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Xrystal View Post
Posted up a weekend worth of data, not that I went very far but did quite a few quests and gathering.
Thanks for the upload If you look at our maps you can see the data that has been upload already, starting to look real good!

03/03/14, 09:16 PM   #13
Merlo
Smile

Originally Posted by fewyn View Post
Can you send me an email at [email protected] with your account info and I'll take a look into it.
email sent. Thanks for the help

03/04/14, 09:28 PM   #14
twincannon
Has anyone been able to upload their Esohead.lua file since the end of this last weekend beta? I get a connection timed out error page in both Firefox and Chrome. Have been trying for the past day every now and then. :/ The .lua file is about 1.5 mb big if that matters.

03/05/14, 12:21 PM   #15
fewyn
Esohead Staff

Premium Member
Originally Posted by twincannon View Post
Has anyone been able to upload their Esohead.lua file since the end of this last weekend beta? I get a connection timed out error page in both Firefox and Chrome. Have been trying for the past day every now and then. :/ The .lua file is about 1.5 mb big if that matters.
I'm not able to reproduce this, can you email me the lua file so I can check if it's something to do with the file itself? [email protected]

ESOUI » Site Forums » ESOHead help, bugs, suggestions/questions » ESOHEAD Data Upload?