08/27/23, 07:30 AM   #1
MapleClover
Question Issue after toon name change:

Hey, I changed my main toons name after making them years ago and now I get this prompt every time an addon uses the center screen text:

The toon was called "-Emaru" but is no longer called that, how would I go about fixing this message from showing every time an addon uses that text area?
08/27/23, 10:13 AM   #2
Sharlikran

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Since the CraftStore comments are still open it's best to post there.
08/28/23, 02:31 AM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Wrong forum. This is the addon search forum not the get help forum. Please use the "Addon Help/Support" forum for addon related questions IF the addon comments are closed. As the addon comments for CraftStore aren't close, directly post to the addon comments like Sharlikran already proposed.

All described here:

Thank you
08/28/23, 11:44 AM   #4
MapleClover
Thumbs up

Hey, I think I miss worded the question, I was mostly asking what addon was doing this and Sharlikran gave me the answer to that, after finding the addon, I managed to find where to remove the char info from it and that fixed my issue, If I was not able to, I would now have the addon to go look to see if its comments were open or not, without knowing what one was displaying the message I didn't really have anything to go from other than what I saw on screen ^^ I will keep that in mind for future posts though~

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Issue after toon name change: