Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
05/24/14, 02:21 PM   #1
Haldurson
Sort by date

I just installed minion and I'm not too happy with it.

I suggest displaying the upload date for each mod, and being able to sort by it. This is vital because we need to know which mods were and were not updated since the last game update. I'm trying to troubleshoot an issue that according to Zenimax may be due to an outdated mod. I've been swapping mods trying to stick with those that have had recent updates. It would help a great deal if that date could be displayed used to sort on. Also, it would be nice to have a more tabular, less graphical list view for mods. The screen is too busy, and ironically doesn't have enough actual useful information on it, the way it's displayed now. I need to be able to focus in on the details, rather than have big names wiith graphics, etc. Simpler is better. I want to be able to see all of my mods at once instead of having to scroll with only 5 shown at a time. Think 'spreadsheet'. Pictures are fine if you want to entertain, tables work better for actual information.

Also I can't maximize it. as I said, I want to be able to see everything on one screen. This way is just really useless.

Last edited by Haldurson : 05/24/14 at 02:24 PM.

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » Sort by date