07/25/15, 01:12 PM   #1
SnowmanDK

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Need someone to step in for me

Hi all...
Due to health issues then I can't be as active regarding addon dev and maintainance as I used to (at least not at the moment), so I would like someone to co-author/maintain the following addons:
Destinations (still needs a lot of stuff)
BankManager Revived (needs tweaking)
ChatStamp (works fine)

Please PM me if interested in helping with one or more of them.
07/26/15, 12:32 AM   #2
Ayantir

Hello Snowman,

If I consider Destinations too big for my free code time, I can take care of ChatStamp and Bank Manager Revived if you don't have any other proposals.

Take care of you
07/28/15, 01:54 AM   #3
SnowmanDK

Originally Posted by Ayantir View Post
Hello Snowman,

If I consider Destinations too big for my free code time, I can take care of ChatStamp and Bank Manager Revived if you don't have any other proposals.

Take care of you
You are the only one who have replied so far.
So, BankManager and ChatStamp?
I can tell you that ChatStamp only needs updates to new API's when they arrive (unless you have ideas you wanna add)
BankManager has a few suggestions standing, although I haven't really gotten around to look into any of them. I know the coding is kinda messy (was when I took over and I guess I didn't make it better)
Destinations have some minor bugs, but also quite a few requests, soem which I have partially implemented, AND I know it could use a major overhaul in regards to the code at places.
07/28/15, 02:52 AM   #4
Ayantir

Let's go for the 3 I don't like addons being abandonned. for the 2 first addons, I already got ideas about tweaking them. for destinations.. well I 'll see

ps: if anyone is motivated for destination, don't hesitate. an addon is also good because we got huge time to spend in.

Last edited by Ayantir : 07/28/15 at 03:18 AM.
07/28/15, 11:21 AM   #5
Fyrakin

I could take care of compatibility and performance issues of Destinations, maybe some further improvements.
07/29/15, 06:22 AM   #6
SnowmanDK

First, thanks to both of you for wanting to help keeping the addons alive
I DO hope I will/can return at a later date to be more active again, but we will see.
The main reason for my health issues is a slipped disc (wrong term, but that's what the doctors call it. It's actually a buldge on a disc, touching the nerves which affect the control of my legs) which I have to go to surgery for, hopefully soon.

Originally Posted by Ayantir View Post
Let's go for the 3 I don't like addons being abandonned. for the 2 first addons, I already got ideas about tweaking them. for destinations.. well I 'll see

ps: if anyone is motivated for destination, don't hesitate. an addon is also good because we got huge time to spend in.
I'll give you full rights to BankManager Revived and ChatStamp
Originally Posted by Fyrakin View Post
I could take care of compatibility and performance issues of Destinations, maybe some further improvements.
I'll let you take care of Destinations

Feel free to contact me if needed. And again, thanks both of you

Last edited by SnowmanDK : 07/29/15 at 06:59 AM.

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » Need someone to step in for me