False Moon Twins, Alerts you when you're switching from Shadow Aspect to Holy Aspect and vice versa
Rakkhats unstable void notification
Sun-Eater eclipse field notification
Marked for Death and Colossal Mark (Panthers)
Grip of Lorkhaj debuff (Zhaj'hassa the Forgotten)
Bufffood Reminder, Settable Interval on your needs, starts at 10 minutes left
Turn off vanity pets during trials
Turn off assistants when combat starts.
How it works
Every Time you gain or loose an Effect on your char, the RaidNotifier will check for different Spells and then throw an alert on your screen.
This sounds pretty few checks, but in "real" it is a lot of events. Every bar swap triggers it. Every Buff or debuff will also trigger it. Every time you get a heal or a Major or Minor Buff it will trigger, too.
For e.g. the Bufffood Reminder will only trigger, if you "do" something. Otherwise it won't get the info about your buffs. But you don't need to be infight - it is enough if you swap bars or get a heal or other.
Rework Sanctum spear & hole on Manti so it doesn't use the wonky map ping system.
Investigate Sanctum changes in the upcoming Dark Brotherhood DLC.
Petrify (Warrior) in Hel Ra
If you have further ideas of Notifications, just let me know in the Comments!
- Slight packaging error so I re-uploaded it while bumping the version, sorry....
- Each alert can now have its own seperate sound! Also opens up more customization per alert in the future.
- Added alerts for gaining and/or losing the lunar bastion buff (the golden platform) at Rakkhat.
- Fixed some alerts in AA displaying the string id instead of its content.
- Added (hopefully) all missing food & drink buffs.
- Updated libs.
- Default settings now have less options enabled to reduce the alert spamming a bit.
- Fixed message spam at start of combat due to trying to de-activate assistants.
- Added several alerts to AA, including the nasty Call Lightning.
- Minor tweaks and fixes.
- Minor fix
- Homestead API bump
- Added German translations
- Updated to API v16 and latest libs.
- Fixed bug with some events not unregistering properly when a trial ends.
- Added several new warnings in Sanctum.
- Added the Warrior's Stone Form in Hel Ra.
- Added Rakkhat's Threshing Wings in Maw of Lorkhaj.
- Began gathering info on AA, Hel Ra & DSA.
- Re-arranged the settings menu and changed most alerts to be more uniform.
- (German translation not yet updated, some text will be in english)
- Bumped API version to 15.
- Small but crucial fix for glyph window at Zhaj'hassa the Forgotten.
- Added option to disable/hide assistants when combat starts (trials only).
- Fixed glyph window showing up for all bosses instead of just for Zhaj'hassa the Forgotten.
- Tweaked Grip of Lorkhaj code a bit again to reduce its spamming.
- Fixed another tiny bug with Eclipse Field setting, should finally do what the setting says it does. (I promise this time, really....)
- Minor German translation fixes
- Little something funny
- Fixed alert for sun-eater eclipse always being displayed if the target is nearby, regardless of the setting.
- Fixed error with vanity pet code when none is active.
- Fixed Grip of Lorkhaj alert not starting slightly before you actually get affected (as originally intended).
- Added option for disabling vanity pets during trials.
- Added several more alerts for Maw of Lorkhaj:
-- Armor shattered debuff.
-- Marked for Death from the panthers and Colossal Mark from the big panthers.
-- Grip of Lorkhaj (curse) from Zhaj'hassa the Forgotten. Plus an optional window displaying all cleaning platforms and their respawn time.
- Switched from CSA_EVENT_COMBINED_TEXT to CSA_EVENT_SMALL_TEXT so multiple messages can be visible at the same time.
- Added missing German translations
- Fixed typo for Twin Aspects causing an error each time the announcement would be shown.
- Fixed several situations where the addon would stop working or would not properly start.
- Maelstrom Arena error should truly be fixed now.
- Added the recent strings to the language file (german text not yet added but the addon will still work).
- Minor code changes and optimizations for future additions.