Version 4.99 Released!
Most Importantly: Buff and Debuff frames have been updated to function under the new API to only display player sourced Debuffs & Major/Minor debuffs!
Due to the amount of changes present in this update, the Saved Variables version has been incremented. This means your former settings will be erased. If you wish to save your current Unit Frame positions or any of your settings, you should make note of them or make a backup of your SavedVariables/LuiExtended.lua file to copy individual settings over from.
Hotfix 4.99e released! Fixed issue sending mail with currency icons off:
Sending mail with Gold currency change announcements toggled on, but currency icons off will no longer throw a UI error from attempting to reference an invalid variable.
Added a description of the SLASH COMMANDS available in LUI to the main Addon settings window.
Fixed a minor issue where Costume items were being hidden by the Hide Trash chat announcements option.
Hotfix 4.99d notes:
Fixed a silly oversight that caused groups of items looted from the mail to all share the icon of the first looted item. (Accidentally declared a variable as global instead of local).
Fixed a double declaration of a variable in SpellCastBuffs.lua (shouldn't have effected anything, but just in case).
Hotfix 4.99c notes:
Fixed an issue with raid frames where players going offline was throwing UI errors.
Fixed a minor issue with raid frames that caused player names to clip into the OFFLINE label if present.
The Unit Frames Champion XP bar now shows the correct value for completion toward the next level.
Currency Change Reason 32 (AH Refund) now has a proper context message and will no longer display a debug message.
Lockpick failure message no longer insults you :-D
Grey quality clothing looted when stealing, as well as disguises looted are no longer considered trash when the filter option for hiding Trash items is toggled on.
Disguises have been added into the show prominent loot setting.
Show only prominent items option no longer unintentionally applies to items received in the mail.
Made some changes to further integrate the mail components with one another - this should hopefully stop UI errors from being thrown occasionally.
Hotfix 4.99b notes:
Fixed MAJOR issue with debuffs not displaying on the player.
Added separate Player Buff, Player Debuff, Target Buff, and Target Debuff containers when you toggle the Hard-Lock position to Unit Frames option off. This allows you to have separate buff/debuff frames without using the LUI player & target frames.
Enhanced Party Frames to update more consistently when party members go offline.
Added a toggle option under Buffs and Debuffs to turn off the icon display for Sprint/Gallop
Added a toggle option in Chat Announcements to turn off default string enhancements. This was added as a request due to the lack of other localization support currently. I recommend using this setting otherwise unless you are experiencing some sort of conflict with another addon.
Added a toggle option to complete turn off the Chat Announcements component.
Fixed an issue that was causing an error to generate when editing settings in the Chat Announcements loot component.
Hotfix 4.99a notes:
File size decreased significantly, previously I had accidentally included various GitHub repository files in the directory.
Fixed an issue with debuffs not refreshing correctly when changing targets.
Fixed an issue with the /regroup command not displaying names correctly and trying to reinvite before the group was disbanded. (Please let me know if you experience issues with this still!)
Added a toggle option for social notifications (friend/ignore list messages)
Prominent known issues:
If you are using the Social Indicators addon with LUI, many of the chat messages displayed in LUI will have this error. This is some sort of issue with the way both pChat and LUI handle chat display functions. I will attempt to resolve it somehow in the future.
If you are using the Guild Notificator addon with LUI, the game may fail to load when trying to log in on a character. I'll have to look into this more, no idea what is causing this issue.
Tons of new icons for various player passives and NPC abilites!
Part of an ongoing effort to remove placeholder icons from the game, I've created a steadily growing set of new icons for various NPC abilities. Note that there are still MANY things to do here, this is just the start.
New icons for Potions, Poisons, Consumables and Momentos!
Potions and Poisons now have their own buff or debuff icons depending on context. Unique food and drink items now have unique icons. Standard food and drink types share the same buffs depending on quality and stats, the icons have now been updated to show the quality of the food buff.
Implementation of new Zenimax Major/Minor Buff & Debuff icons!
With the release of Homestead, Zenimax added new icons to game for major and minor buffs and debuffs. These will likely be used when Zenimax implements their own buff frames. LUI is now currently using these icons. NOTE: if you prefer the old buff icons, you can download an optional patch here. Extract effects.lua to LuiExtended\modules.
Overhaul of Chat Announcements
Display notifications for Experience gain in and outside of combat.
Display Gold, AP, TelVar, or Writ Voucher gains and losses with context sensitive messages
Display items acquired via looting, mail, trading, crafting, vendoring, banking, and questing. With the option to display Trait, Armor Type, and Style as well.
Option to display items consumed when crafting, items destroyed, and items confiscated by guards.
Potential to combine vendor item purchase notifications with the relevant currency change.
Display Group messages when players leave or enter a group, and LFG votekicks, ready checks, and queue status.
Display Guild invitations, members joining or leaving, rank changes, and MOTD changes.
Display Social notifications for friends invitations, friend list changes as well as ignore list changes.
Display custom notifications for various activities such as receiving mail, upgrading bag/bank space, horse upgrades, lockpicking.
Extensive control of formatting options for messages displayed to chat.
New Slash Command Features
/home - Returns you to your primary home.
/disband - Disbands your current group.
/regroup - A simple single command for group leaders, will disband your current group and then reinvite all party members back shortly after.
/ginvite1/2/3/4/5 "name" - Option to invite a player to a guild.
Expect more slash commands to appear in future updates!
Additional Noteworthy Changes
Ability to individually control the size of custom Stamina and Magicka bar.
Ability to hide the resource label or entire Stamina or Magicka bar.
Long Term Buffs container now supports horizontal orientation!
Fixed ultimate % value not updating correctly when bar swapping outside of combat.
Inconsistency of placeholder icon replacement: Currently the new icons for many NPC abilites do not display for every relevant icon. This is due to the API changes in Homestead allowing us to see more information than we used to be able to. There's no quick way to implement these changes other than going through each NPC type individually to update these icons. This will be an ongoing effort.
If using Total Currency display for a type of currency, values over 999 will display with a period separating them instead of a comma. Development for this component was done on the PTS, and for some reason there is a difference on live. I'm looking into fixing this.
Container anchor for Long Term Effects is displaced if not using the default settings.
For currency changes YOU MAY see a DEBUG message displayed for certain currency change types. In my testing I have not come across any of these, if you receive one of these debuff messages, please do me a favor and post here with the context! It's my intention to have the Chat Announcements currency module support all kinds of currency changes with context specific information.
When using the /regroup command, if you have an offline character in your party it will attempt to invite them, additionally if the offline character belongs to a player that also has an online character in the party, the invite will be sent to that player twice. Doesn't effect functionality but it's annoying. I will attempt to find a way around it.
/regroup can be used in LFG but doesn't do anything but print chat messages. I'll implement a check in the future that alerts the player to this.
When receiving items in the mail with Chat Announcements enabled, if you are out of inventory space and receive only some of the items, the log will still print all items received. When you later loot the remaining items it will show 0 items being looted and not correctly report them. Trying to find a solution.
Note that no changes were made to Combat Log or Scrolling Combat Text modules, this is intentional. In the future it is my intention to deprecate these modules in favor for other addons.
I will be developing Combat Cloud with the intention of it being the companion SCT text mod to LUI. Note that if you are currently not a fan of Combat Cloud, it's my intention to add new options for display that emulate both LUI and FTC scrolling combat text methods!
The Damage logging component will be deprecated in the future in favor of Combat Metrics. Combat Metrics does everything that LUI does but better, and more efficiently. In the future I will be including an optional plugin for Combat Metrics that replaces the icons in the log with the new custom LUI icons.
You can find work in progress versions of LUI on the LuiExtended GitHub repository. Myself and psypanda are generally pretty busy pushing changes there. In addition, there is a list of known issues present, and some future plans listed on the GitHub page.
Lui Extended contains several separated addon components: unit frames, lightweight information panel, scrolling floating combat text, active effects tracker, simple damage meter and additional chat announcement module.
Initially this addon was based partially on LUI addon by LoPony and some features of Foundry Tactical Combat addon.
I liked the way how original LUI addon displays floating information, but preferred different plugins for UnitBars and MiniMap. I also liked the way FTC tracks short time buffs, but I did not need all the other its functionality. So I decided to combine stuff I like to one addon. Later new features were also included.
Unit Frames Default Unit Frames Extender
Displays numerical values of current players and targets attributes (health, magicka, stamina)
Optionally reposition default unit frames in the center of the screen
Set out-of-combat opacity of the default unit frames
Adds player class icon to target name label
Change target name label colour according to this target reaction; set custom colours.
Custom Unit Frames - inspired by ggFrames and FTC
New Custom Frames for Player, Target, Small and Raid Group, Bosses encounter
Provides visuals for attribute regen/degen state and unit armor and power modifiers
Each frame can be switched on and off independently of each other
All frames are unlockable and movable and resizable
a lightweight informative panel, non customizable.
Information about network latency, clock and FPS
Information about mount feeding status, equipped item durability, weapon charges and bag capacity
Information are colored depending on their current status (e.g. FPS get red if it drops below 25 fps)
Optionally tracks trophies for IC Vaults
Shows combat related information like damage or heal
Shows cooldown information inside skillbar
Monitor Player Health/Magicka and Stamina and issues alert when current value drops below threshold
Displays current Ultimate value and percentage and makes alert when Ultimate skill becomes ready
Duplicates Active Combat Tips provided by API
Cloud-like text provides three combat related information areas: Center area
Shows damage from player and heal to group members
Shows experience and alliance points gain
Shows attributes drained/energized
Shows heal on player
Shows damage on player
Shows heal from player to any non-group units
Scrolling text appears in 2 places: Left arc - Incoming
Incoming damage from any sources
Incoming healing from self and others
Attribute energize events
Right arc - Outgoing
All outgoing damage from self and pets
Active Effects Tracker
Tracks and displays as icons all effects provided by game API (mundus stones, food, cyrodill buffs, and as of last patch short-term effects):
Tracks buffs and debuffs for player and target and displays icons in corresponding areas
Works best with this addon Custom Unit Frames
Watcher for potions usage
Icons for active effects contains numerical cooldown value
Fadeout expiring buffs icons (optional)
Areas containing icons can be moved freely on the screen (when set to be unlocked from unit-frames)
Long-term effects can be optionally completely ignored for player and/or target
Long-term player effects could be placed into separate window to keep them away (like in the window corner).
Damage Meter - credits go to FTC
Counts damage and healing done and damage received for each fight
Allows player to report his values to other players
Allows for detailed statistics of last combat
Collects time-dependents statistics and plot it as a graph
Prints to chat information on following events:
Group member join and leave. Character name is clickable link
Received loot (looted, pickpocket, mail attachment)
Changes in player gold
Experience gain for non-combat events
Achievements progression steps
Some code and/or ideas used in this addon is very similar those one can find in following addons: LUI - starting point of this addon. Now almost every aspect is reworked and modified. FTC - initial short-term buffs implementation, damage meter code and ideas for custom player frame layout Srendarr - short-term buffs spell cast activation and passives tracking ggFrames - textures for custom frames and general visual idea. Though this addon custom frames visually looks similar to ggFrames, all the coding was done from scratch and no code was taken directly Wykkyd's Enhanced Chat and LootDrop (original and Fyrakin variant) - ideas and some routines for Chat Announcements module AchievementInfo - achievement tracking in Chat Announcement module
Due to the amount of changes present in this update, the Saved Variables version has been incremented. This means your former settings will be erased. If you wish to save your current Unit Frame positions or any of your settings, you should make note of them or make a backup of your SavedVariables/LuiExtended.lua file to copy individual settings over from.
- Sending mail with Gold currency change announcements toggled on, but currency icons off will no longer throw a UI error from attempting to reference an invalid variable.
- Added a description of the SLASH COMMANDS available in LUI to the main Addon settings window.
- Fixed a minor issue where Costume items were being hidden by the Hide Trash chat announcements option.
- Fixed a silly oversight that caused groups of items looted from the mail to all share the icon of the first looted item. (Accidentally declared a variable as global instead of local).
- Fixed a double declaration of a variable in SpellCastBuffs.lua (shouldn't have effected anything, but just in case).
- Fixed an issue with raid frames where players going offline was throwing UI errors.
- Fixed a minor issue with raid frames that caused player names to clip into the OFFLINE label if present.
- The Unit Frames Champion XP bar now shows the correct value for completion toward the next level.
- Currency Change Reason 32 (AH Refund) now has a proper context message and will no longer display a debug message.
- Lockpick failure message no longer insults you :-D
- Grey quality clothing looted when stealing, as well as disguises looted are no longer considered trash when the filter option for hiding Trash items is toggled on.
- Disguises have been added into the show prominent loot setting.
- Show only prominent items option no longer unintentionally applies to items received in the mail.
- Made some changes to further integrate the mail components with one another - this should hopefully stop UI errors from being thrown occasionally.
- Fixed MAJOR issue with debuffs not displaying on the player.
- Added separate Player Buff, Player Debuff, Target Buff, and Target Debuff containers when you toggle the Hard-Lock position to Unit Frames option off. This allows you to have separate buff/debuff frames without using the LUI player & target frames.
- Enhanced Party Frames to update more consistently when party members go offline.
- Added a toggle option under Buffs and Debuffs to turn off the icon display for Sprint/Gallop
- Added a toggle option in Chat Announcements to turn off default string enhancements. This was added as a request due to the lack of other localization support currently. I recommend using this setting otherwise unless you are experiencing some sort of conflict with another addon.
- Added a toggle option to complete turn off the Chat Announcements component.
- Fixed an issue that was causing an error to generate when editing settings in the Chat Announcements loot component.
- File size decreased significantly, previously I had accidentally included various GitHub repository files in the directory.
- Fixed an issue with debuffs not refreshing correctly when changing targets.
- Fixed an issue with the /regroup command not displaying names correctly and trying to reinvite before the group was disbanded. (Please let me know if you experience issues with this still!)
- Added a toggle option for social notifications (friend/ignore list messages)
------------------------------------------- Version 4.99 Overall Changes
- Added new Slash commands: /home, /disband, /regroup, ginvite1,2,3,4,5.
- Updated options for any messages LUI prints to chat. By default messages are no longer printed to system chat by default. This functionality was intended to allow players using pChat to take advantage of pChat's feature to preserve messages in chat between sessions.
- Timestamp now has more options and the color now matches that of pChat.
- Reorganized the folder structure of the addon, as well as updated Addon libraries.
- Fixed an issue with Ultimate % values not correctly updating outside of combat when swapping weapons.
Buffs and Debuffs
- Adjusted buffs and debuffs component for the new API changes, now players will only be able to see self applied or pet applied debuffs, as well as major/minor category debuffs.
- Updated Major and Minor debuffs to use the new Zenimax icons added to the game in Homestead NOTE: if you prefer the old buff icons, you can download an optional patch here. Extract effects.lua to LuiExtended\modules.
- Implemented horizontal container orientation for long term effects.
- Updated a number of buffs that display a green highlight on the ability bar while their duration is active.
- Updated the duration of ground tracking effects to be more accurate based on cast time. There is still some work to do here.
- Added a significant amount of new icons for player effects - Potions, poisons, food, experience consumables, momentos, and weapon enchants.
- Added a significant amount of new icons for NPC abilities, as well as updating icons for certain player passives, champion point passives with active components, etc..
- Many placeholder icons used by abilities or NPC abilites have been updated.
- Implemented new "fake" buff tracking to display a buff/debuff for effects that normally do not show one in the base game. This includes the weapon and spell damage weapon enchant procs.
- Utilized new "fake" buff option to make a far more accurate display of Stagger effects on players and NPC's. Now for example, when a heavy attack from an NPC is blocked, the stagger effect should appear to smoothly transition into a stun as the mob staggers backwards.
- Altered a significant amount of NPC abilities and quest based buffs and debuffs to correctly display as a buff or debuff if they were not previously, as well as hid multiple useless debuffs that provided no useful feedback to the player.
- Corrected errors with various ability name inconsistency to provide a more polished experience. Renamed the Ability ID for weapon medium attacks so they now properly display as "Medium Attack."
NOTE: Buffs and debuff changes will also apply to Combat Cloud in the future, as well as support Combat Metrics!
Chat Announcements Misc Announcements
- Added option to choose method of name display printed to chat for players - Character Name, Display Name, or both.
- Added option to print Group Event messages to chat - Leaving/joining a group, disbanding, queueing, ready checks, votekicks.
- Added option to print Trade Event messages to chat - Trade invitation and success/cancellation.
- Added option to print Mail Event messages to chat - Mail sent, received, or deleted.
- Added option to print Guild notifications to chat - Invites, members leaving, as well as rank changes.
- Added option to display a message when Bag/Bank space upgrades are purchased, as well as Riding Skill Upgrades
- Added option to display a notification when lockpick attempts succeed or fail.
- Added option to display a message when gold or items are confiscated by a guard. Currency Announcements
- Expanded option to display currency changes for Gold, AP, Tel Var Stones, and Writ Vouchers with multiple options for customization.
- Multiple options for currency color, method of display, and syntax are available. Loot Announcements
- Updated option to display items looted - with the option to filter certain items, as well as show notible items looted by group members.
- Added option to display inventory changes from selling or buying at a vendor or laundering at a fence.
- Added option to display inventory changes from depositing or withdrawing from the bank.
- Added option to display inventory changes from sending and receiving mail.
- Added option to display inventory changes from trading.
- Added option to display inventory changes from crafting items - with an optional setting to show materials that are consumed.
- Added option to display when items are destroyed.
- Added option to display the Armor Type, Trait, and Style of an item.
- New option to MERGE the results of inventory changes with currency changes where applicable. Experience Announcements
- Significantly overhauled the experience component - now allows the display of experience gain and levelups. With options for formatting, and the ability to toggle the display of experience gain in combat.
- Added the ability to individually control the size of custom Magic and Stamina bar.
- Added the ability to hide the Magicka or Stamina bar labels, or hide the bars entirely.
- Updated the icons on unit frames to be more consistent, as well as replaced the execute skull texture.
- Added option to choose method of name display for player targets - Character Name, Display Name, or both.
- Buff: Added Magicka Bomb to Debuffs re-adjusted some vMOL debuffs and replaced rending slashes with the actual icon instead of the bleed tick icon.
- Unit Frames: Fixed smooth transition
- Transition from Veteran ranks to Champion points after 50*
- Buff: Fixed issues with black box on buffs and added vMOL buffs
- Bug fixes
- Unit Frames: Added option to display shield bar as separate from health
- Unit Frames: Added option to shorten numbers from 12,345 to 12.3k
- Bug fixes
- Info Panel: added option to disable colouring of FPS/Latency
- Unit Frames: Fixed small misalignment in raid group when having more then 1 column and spacing enabled
- Unit Frames: Added configuration option to set custom transparency when In-Combat
- Added 13 fonts from Combat Cloud addon; added optional dependency on LMP library to theoretically fetching more fonts from other addons that uses that library. You can select those new fonts in Unit Frames module. No additional fonts for Combat Info module yet
- Lots of various minor and not changes all over the addon code
- Only API version bump. Everything seems to work without any further changes. Not really tested much though.
- Buffs: added back timer on Vampire Stage 1-3 buff on player
- Various fixes here and there; typos
- Buffs: added option to manually select direction of sorted buffs (LtR vs RtL)
- CombatLog: to log incoming debuffs events
- DamageMeter: added logic to count how many actual mobs were damaged
- CombatLog: added option to adjust combat log font size manually
- CombatInfo: added 'Cleanse Now!' alert
- CombatLog: added more colours to messages and increased font size by 1
- CombatLog: added option to auto-focus corresponding chat tab during combat
- CombatLog: added option to save last 20 messages during logout
- CombatInfo: changed back the default (for new installations) cloud-like floating text
- CombatInfo: added options to filter out healing and dots events (in- and out-)
- CombatInfo: added more colouring to cloud-like floating labels when damage-dependent colouring option is on
- UnitFrames: fixed smooth target health bar transition on target change
- Info Panel: fixed IC trophies panel items
- UnitFrames: added smooth transition effect to custom bars (can be disabled in menu)
- Buffs: filtered out _some_ effects, that come usually (f.e. boundless storm, volatile armor, combat prayer)
- Combat Log: (new) added as a part of Damage Meter module.
- Buffs: fixed issue when buffs were disappearing on character death
- Scrolling combat text: added option to drop some events if queue is getting too long
- Info Panel: added 3rd row (off by default) to track IC trophies
- Various minor fixes and optimizations
- Buffs: re-added option for cooldown UI element on short buffs icons.
- Buffs: added option to select in what format to display remaining numbers ("%.1f" vs "%.2d")
- Various fixes in other modules
- Buffs: added option to change font on icons
- Buffs: re-implemented option to split players buffs into 2 windows (short/long). The alignment of long buffs as of now fixed to be vertical.
- Damage meter: added abilities icons into full damage details window
- Buffs: re-added manual tracking of effects whose information is not provided by API (Negate, Liquid Lighting, Runes, etc).
- Known issue: manual tracking of ground-targeted skills from time to time wrongly triggers creation of custom buff icon when the use of the skill was canceled
- Various fixes in all modules
- Buffs: First part of reworked Buffs/Effects tracking. Some work is still required
- Updated all modules for new ESO API
- Combat Info: updated scrolling text to include more skill names.
- Buffs/Debuffs: currently being refactored to work better with new API. Most of the core functionality is present, but it requires more patching and testing.
- Custom Unit Frames: added another target frame which will display only PvP targets
- Combat Info: tweaked a little existing cloud-like floating labels
- Combat Info: added completely new scrolling text labels. You can switch between existing and new ones, or you can have both of them (though a bit unpractical)
- Long-term buffs: added option to enable buff icons only for player and not for target
- Custom Unit Frames: Player and Target bars width can be controlled independently
- Custom Unit Frames: Added label to display current anchored position of frames when they are unlocked.
- Default Unit Frames Extender: added option to change overlay labels colour
- Ultimate Generation Tracking was moved to Combat Info module. Not it will display glowing texture under Ultimate skill button
- Fixed Achievement reporting on French clients
- Changed icons on Damage Meter mini panel
- Added option to force ChampionXP display for v1-v13 characters
- Damage Meter: added graph plot feature
- Fixed several minor bugs
- Long-term effects: added Crystal Fragment Proc to ignored buffs. Now this effect is tracked only in Short-term buffs module
- Chat Announcement: added achievement tracking routines (disabled by default)
- Custom Unit Frames: added option for shield bar to be full-height instead of default half-height one
- Custom Unit Frames: added option for target frame to show large skull texture when target should be executed (enabled by default)
- Short-term buffs: Stealth custom buff icon is now optional and can be disabled via settings menu
- Default Unit Frames: changed default font to be consistent with other default UI elements; added options to customize this font
- Default Unit Frames: added Friend/Ignore/Guild icon to default UI small group frames
- Custom Unit Frames: changed left label on target control for critter units. Now it will read as "-critter-" instead of default "9 / 9" health values. Right label will be hidden for critters
- Unit Frames: Friend/Ignore icon is now Friend/Ignore/Guild, i.e. it will track now if player is if one of your guilds
- Unit Frames: this Friend/Ignore/Guild was added to Custom Small Group frames and Default Target frame to the right of unit name
- Custom Unit Frames: changed position of Leader icon on Custom Small Group frames
- Custom Unit Frames: added options NOT to sort raid size group alphabetically and to add small vertical spacers for every 4 raid members. This way the ordering and grouping of members _should_ correspond to default UI one, though it was not well tested
- Combat Info: added EXPERIMENTAL option to Throttle (group similar) damage and heals events
- Custom Unit Frames: revised group update code to solve (hopefully) short freezes during raids
- Damage Meter: changed mini-panel default backdrop texture
- Damage Meter: added option to make it completely transparent
- Damage Meter: added option to hide combat time label and have only 3 other visible
- Custom Unit Frames: fixed issue with experience bar for vr1-vr13 players (I hope so)
- Custom Unit Frames: added IsFriend/IsIgnored icon to target frame
- Short-term buffs: added option to change alignment of icons within holding container
NEW: Chat Announcement Module.
- Prints to chat information on Looted items, Gold and XP changes, Group events.
- Short-term buffs: updated code for spell activation detection. This should help with ground-targeted spells.
- Custom Unit Frames:
- - Added separate options to display experience bar and Mount/Siege/WW
- - Added option to set colour of ChampionXP bar according to champion point being earned; changed textures of champion point.
- - Size of this alternative bar will now scale with size of the font used
- Info Panel: added option to change panel scale. This should help on screens with large resolution
- Short-term buffs: rewritten potion tracking algorithms, added passive skill effects tracking
- Short-term buffs: added code to remove 'Mines' target debuff on first activation. This relates to Fire Rune and Daedric Mines
- Combat Info: rewritten UI part of module. Now different floating text areas are unlockable and movable
- Ultimate Tracking: added option not to hide %% value when > 100%
- Info Panel: added option to toggle information parts to display
- Short-term buffs: added custom "stealth" buff icon
- Unit Frames: Increased maximum font and sizes of frames, optimized layout for extra large sizes
- Unit Frames: Experience alternative bar will show ChampionXP only for level cap players. For vr1-vr13 it will continue to show your veteran rank progress
- Combat Info: Experience floating text will take account Enlightened buff for vr14 players, i.e. the numbers displayed will relate to ChampionXP instead of raw one
- Long-term effects: added option to hide Cyrodiil buffs
- Short-term buffs: added "toggle" texture for skills: Surge, Momentum and Entropy
- Unit Frames: Fixed issue that prevented frames to be unlocked for moving
- Ultimate Tracking is merged into Combat Info module
- Damage Meter: Finally completed code to display full damage statistics. Credits goes to FTC: in my version just the layout is a bit different; the code co collect statistics is almost identical to FTC one. To display statistics you can setup key binding or click on fight time label on damage meter mini panel
- Short-term buffs: Added (optional) in-combat ultimate gain icon
- Combat Info: Added (optional) floating text for interruption and stunned effects as well as miss and reflected events
- Added Bosses encounter separate frames. When you are in dungeon and near Boss zone, new frame will appear and show current status of up to 6 bosses as thought by game API
- Added option to display target players class as a text label (disabled by default)
- Added feature to blink player power bars when you are out of power
- Optimized inventory lookup code in Info Panel, so it safely ignores game flooding of evens when you are caught stealing by the guard
- Adjusted a little timing settings for small floating labels in Combat Info module
- Added option to enable each component in default and custom frames independently of each other
- Added new option for name colouring for Friendly Players targets
- Fixed bug introduced in previous release
- Added Proc animation over ActionBar slot for Crystal Fragments passive
Version 2.6 - Custom Frames fixes
- Added options to change all sizes of player and target custom frames
- Many bugfixes and improvements
Version 2.5 - Custom Frames fixes
- Added option to disable alternative bar on player custom frame
- Added options to change all sizes on group and raid custom frames
- Adjusted the way visuals are displayed on player and target frames
- Many bugs were fixed and a lot of code optimized
Version 2.4 - Custom Frames fixes
- Added option to disable default target frames when default unit frames extender is not used
- Added option to exclude yourself from small group custom frames
- Added new visuals for increased/decreased armor and increased power on player and target frames (optional)
- Bug fixes to previous release
- Added option to disable default player frames when default unit frames extender is not used
- Added Small Group Custom frames.
Version 2.2 - new Unit Frames:
- added option to select font sizes for scrolling text
- changed routing for outgoing healing
- added option to colour outgoing damage according to damage type
NEW: Custom Unit Frames.
- Contains previous Default Unit Frames Externder module
- Provides new Custom Frames for Player, Target, (Raid)Group
- Allows to lock position of short-term buffs and debuffs to corresponding unit frames
- Added option to select between 3 font families for floating combat text
- Added display of attributes drained/energized events
- Minor fixes to buff tracking modules
- API version bump 100011
- Dropped CrystalFragmentProc module, as now API provides needed info
- Rewritten Short-term buffs module is the same way as FTC was modified
- Default Unit Frames module now put commas into long numbers
- Updates to colouring of reticle.
Version 1.19 - pre Update 6:
- Updated LAM to r17
- Added compatibility code to mount feed timer, so it does not give error on PTS
- Added new manual "Recall" long term effect timer
- In CombatInfo module: the previously queued areas now display numbers as they appear in game events
- Added combat status "In/Out Of Combat" alert (disabled by default)
- Bug fixes in Default Unit Frames module, related to group member shields
- Added option to disable all icons in Combat Info module
- Code cleanup in some other modules
Version 1.16: ( failed to upload )
- Added more combat tips alerts, rewritten corresponding settings menu
- Added weapon charges tracking into Info Panel
- Fixes for previous release
- Added option to menu to actually switch on and off Combat Tips alerts
- Changed default font for Combat Alerts
- NEW: Alerts for active combat tips in Combat Info module
- NEW: Group Members class icons in Default Unit Frames extender module
- NEW: Damage Meter is enabled by default now
- Player class now properly position without gap left to target level
- More missing icons for synergies and weapon enchantments
- NEW: Displays player class icon for current target
- More missing icons for sorc pets and lightning staff
- Added some missing icons for floating text damage in Combat Info module
- Added option to change color of reticle according to target reaction in Default Unit Frames module
- Default Unit Frames module now displays health and shield numerical values for small group members
- Minor tweaks to Combat Info Module
- Again commented out Damage Meter.
- Updated to add more options to Default Unit Frames module
- NEW: Default Unit Frames Extender module
- NEW: Long-term Effects Tracker
- Minor updater here and there
- Added tracking of used potions into Shot-Time Buffs module
- Rewritten localization module. Full localization for German and French game clients
- More customization of how short-time buffs looks
- Adjustments to Combat Info module, so floating text will be more spread on screen
- Reworked settings menu
- NEW: (optional) Fadeout expiring buffs icons (disabled by default)
- Minor bug fixes here and there
- Info Panel can be unlocked via settings and moved to desired position on screen
- NEW: Prints to chat name of player who has joined and left your group
- Added vampire feeding 5.5-seconds buff icon
- Added routines to create 10-seconds Resurrection Immunity buff on player when the soul gem is used to revive
- Some adjustments to spells timing table
- Code optimization in InfoPanel
- Added proper icon to UltimateReady alert
- Added several missing translations of spells
- Partial localization. Though some of the abilities names are still missing
- New feature: low health/magicka/stamina alert
- Proper handling of Burning effect from EVENT_COMBAT_EVENT to display 4-seconds debuff on target
- Code optimization
- Proper handling of ground targeted abilities
- Removal of shield short-time buffs when shield disappears before expiration time
- Removal of buffs and debuffs when player or target dies
I develop this add-on on voluntary basis in my free time. No payment is required to download or use the add-on. However if you feel like it, you can donate, either using Download link, or using the link below:
Also you can send me some in-game goodies to @Upularity on EU megaserver