03/04/15, 10:14 AM   #1
jmad9578
Harven's Potion Alert

Hi, i would like to request an update to harven's potion alert. Its been very useful for me but update 1.6 doesn't support it. please help. thanks
03/04/15, 03:18 PM   #2
circonian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by jmad9578 View Post
Hi, i would like to request an update to harven's potion alert. Its been very useful for me but update 1.6 doesn't support it. please help. thanks
He posted an update about an hour ago. Try that.
03/05/15, 01:20 PM   #3
Harven

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hello
As circonian said, the update is already there. I allways update my addons one day after US server update because I play on EU server. If my addons are not updated within a week of ESO update then call for an ambulance
10/24/16, 01:16 PM   #4
Didz

Harven's is NOT saving selected potions.

Since the One Tam Update I am having trouble getting Harven's to save and remember the potions I have selected for Magic, Health and Stamina.

It seems to save and remember the Thresholds, but as soon as I close the menu it forgets the potions.

I'm not sure if this is tied into the problems I'm having with the LIVE and LIVEEU folders. Since the update my copy of LIVEEU has been empty despite the fact that I play on the EU Server, and the game keeps asking me to choose whether i want to use the NA or EU settings.

By trial and error I've found that choosing EU results in no settings being remembered at all, so I now choose NA everytime even though I'm playing on EU. This seems to work for everything else and I can see that the NA Savedvariables are being saved and remembered.

All except the potions I select for Harven's.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Harven's Potion Alert