Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
05/21/16, 04:19 PM   #1
Didz

Action Bar Add-On: That provides accurate Quick Slot information.[SOLVED]

Hi, I've spent about a week now trying to sort out my Combat UI so that it provides accurate and concise information.

I'm almost sorted out, and I'm currently using:

- LUI for my Health/Magic/Stamina bars,
- Srendarr for my buffs information
- Harven's Potion Alert for my emergency potions.

What I'm still missing is an Add-On that will simply show me which items have been placed in which Quick Slots. So, basically a simple bar of eight boxes each containing an image of its content. Ideally with a number underneath e.g. Something exactly like AUI below.

The reason I can't use AUI (apart from the constant LUI errors) is that the mapping of items to the bar is wrong. So, although the bar claims the mapping is F1/F2/F3/F4/F5/F6/F7/F8, in practice if you assign those function keys to Quick Slots 1/2/3/4/5/6/7 & 8. What you actually find is that the mapping is F4/F3/F2/F1/F8/F7/F6 and F5.

In other words pressing F1 selects the potion in the fourth box from the left, not the potion in the box marked F1.

Just to make things even more confusing, if you change the Control Key Mapping, so that the functions keys select the Quick Slot whose content is depicted in that position on the Action Bar. e.g. if you map F4 to Quick Slot 1, then AUI helpfully changes its Action Bar labelling to claim that the potion shown in Quick Slot 1 is actually the one being selected by F4, when it isn't. It's actually the potion shown in the fourth box from the left.

This basically makes that function unusable, as what you see is definitely not what you are going to get when selecting quickslot items.

What I'm looking for is something identical to this functionality, but with accurate mapping of the Quickslots to the bars, and Function Keys to the Quick Slots. But so far I've not found anything.

Last edited by Didz : 05/26/16 at 02:36 AM.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Action Bar Add-On: That provides accurate Quick Slot information.